building an AO relationship

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
liesal

building an AO relationship

Post by liesal » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:16 pm

I am looking forward to slowly building trust with the right man to be AO with.
Does anyone want to share about how they built their AO Relationship

akuma

Re: building an AO relationship

Post by akuma » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:26 pm

Internet dating is safe. There isn’t a need to leave your home or office. An individual reveal the real brand or treat. You can also without difficulty block people who harass you. Drawback of online dating services is that it breaks the anonymity you have with friends and colleagues. The hazards of internet dating are not for the reason that significant since those of off-line dating. I found my current lover online via https://hookup-insider.com/reviews/silversingles

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:22 am

Took a long time. My girlfriend knew I was into anal, but she wasn't. She had the tightest ass hole you could imagine, like a pin prick. She rarely let me try anal and when we did it was like trying to force a goldfish to give you a blowjob, she was so tight, but that felt great. We wanted to get married but I told her that she had to understand that I would be wanting to have anal sex. I told her that I didn't want to get married and then either one of us end up frustrated. She agreed. But she was still very tentative about anal, social taboo, parental upbringing and a low pain threshold. It took a lot of attempts to get her ass to accommodate my full girth. It was like trying to ease my cock into a small spaghetti hoop and not bust it! Most times I would cum before I penetrated her, I was so excited and she was so tight. Anyway eventually we managed it and were able to have a proper anal fuck. Yay! We had tried small butt plugs n stuff to help break her in, but it had still been slow going, but that was all part of the fun. For me, I always wanted anal, so vaginal sex sessions were just place markers between anal sex sessions. Anal sex did become more frequent and one day she came out and asked me if I wanted to go AO. I said yes and my cock leaped for joy. We switched to Anal being the norm and kept vaginal sex as the every now and then optional extra. Over the years we have gone through seasons of varying degrees of AO, Anal mostly or times of just anything goes. Anal play has grown in our relationship, we like to rim each other and she fists me anally. We have a strap on harness that gets used occasionally. She has grown in anal confidence and is happy to let me 'destroy' her ass knowing that it will recover in a day or two or just have gentle loving sex, but of the anal variety, and she likes to feel me in her colon pushing deep inside her. Along the way she discovered that she likes to be dominated, so being taken anally even when she really wanted it in her pussy gave her a thrill - she admitted to me that she had a rape fantasy and sometimes likes to imagine she is being raped during sex! I guess her asking me if I wanted to go AO was her taking her first steps in being submissive. She was inadvertently training me to have my way with her. It was much later when she openly said she wanted to be dominated. She tries to submit but sometimes kicks back in one way or another, yet she still wants to be dominated. Then we discovered that there is a thing called being a Brat (we are not into the BDSM lifestyle, but some of our antics sometimes lean that way). 'Brats' are Subs that kick back and get up to mischief, getting over excited, over enthusiastic, emotional, defiant, insulting and sometimes call you all the names under the sun and flounce off out of the room. Yet they still want to be dominated and you have to figure out how to deal with them. I discovered that backing down was not an option as that was not what she wanted. She was quite happy to discover that she was a Brat and that it was a known 'thing'. Most of the time she is sweet, but every now and then she will switch into Brat mode and it seems it s my job to tame the Brat and get her to submit. She'll come to me later and tell me what a good time she's had - go figure?

MoMa

Post by MoMa » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:04 pm

Yup, brats are nice!

I would assume that brats have an inner conflict of what they want VS social conditioning. It goes along with rape fantasy so much, because
most women who are having fantasies of being raped, is because they can secretly enjoy sex and not being stigmatized about it, since it wasn't their choice to have sex. Like a guilt-free sex for them.

liesal

Post by liesal » Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:20 pm

akuma wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:26 pm
Internet dating is safe. There isn’t a need to leave your home or office. An individual reveal the real brand or treat. You can also without difficulty block people who harass you. Drawback of online dating services is that it breaks the anonymity you have with friends and colleagues. The hazards of internet dating are not for the reason that significant since those of off-line dating. I found my current lover online via https://hookup-insider.com/reviews/silversingles

That’s wonderful to hear. Did you let her know you were anal only on the website before or after the connection

liesal

Post by liesal » Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:38 pm

Rimmer wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:22 am
Took a long time. My girlfriend knew I was into anal, but she wasn't. She had the tightest ass hole you could imagine, like a pin prick. She rarely let me try anal and when we did it was like trying to force a goldfish to give you a blowjob, she was so tight, but that felt great. We wanted to get married but I told her that she had to understand that I would be wanting to have anal sex. I told her that I didn't want to get married and then either one of us end up frustrated. She agreed. But she was still very tentative about anal, social taboo, parental upbringing and a low pain threshold. It took a lot of attempts to get her ass to accommodate my full girth. It was like trying to ease my cock into a small spaghetti hoop and not bust it! Most times I would cum before I penetrated her, I was so excited and she was so tight. Anyway eventually we managed it and were able to have a proper anal fuck. Yay! We had tried small butt plugs n stuff to help break her in, but it had still been slow going, but that was all part of the fun. For me, I always wanted anal, so vaginal sex sessions were just place markers between anal sex sessions. Anal sex did become more frequent and one day she came out and asked me if I wanted to go AO. I said yes and my cock leaped for joy. We switched to Anal being the norm and kept vaginal sex as the every now and then optional extra. Over the years we have gone through seasons of varying degrees of AO, Anal mostly or times of just anything goes. Anal play has grown in our relationship, we like to rim each other and she fists me anally. We have a strap on harness that gets used occasionally. She has grown in anal confidence and is happy to let me 'destroy' her ass knowing that it will recover in a day or two or just have gentle loving sex, but of the anal variety, and she likes to feel me in her colon pushing deep inside her. Along the way she discovered that she likes to be dominated, so being taken anally even when she really wanted it in her pussy gave her a thrill - she admitted to me that she had a rape fantasy and sometimes likes to imagine she is being raped during sex! I guess her asking me if I wanted to go AO was her taking her first steps in being submissive. She was inadvertently training me to have my way with her. It was much later when she openly said she wanted to be dominated. She tries to submit but sometimes kicks back in one way or another, yet she still wants to be dominated. Then we discovered that there is a thing called being a Brat (we are not into the BDSM lifestyle, but some of our antics sometimes lean that way). 'Brats' are Subs that kick back and get up to mischief, getting over excited, over enthusiastic, emotional, defiant, insulting and sometimes call you all the names under the sun and flounce off out of the room. Yet they still want to be dominated and you have to figure out how to deal with them. I discovered that backing down was not an option as that was not what she wanted. She was quite happy to discover that she was a Brat and that it was a known 'thing'. Most of the time she is sweet, but every now and then she will switch into Brat mode and it seems it s my job to tame the Brat and get her to submit. She'll come to me later and tell me what a good time she's had - go figure?

This is beautiful. I have similiar thoughhs