Anal with no prep?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Knifos

Anal with no prep?

Post by Knifos » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:12 am

Hello,
Are some of y'all able to do anal with no prep, with only some lube?
Going directly in her ass without finger or eating her before?

Canassman

Re: Anal with no prep?

Post by Canassman » Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:03 am

Absolutely yes. Over the years my wife’s ass had become very used to “swallowing” my cock. I also produce a lot of precum, so I always have a drop or two at the head of my cock to get us started.she actually prefers we don’t use any artificial lube as it’s too wet. She enjoys the increased friction of that first entry. After that, we both produce a lot of wetness I’m no time once I’m ninside.

Ani

Post by Ani » Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:32 am

Yes of course! Just some lube and go ahead or without lube I suck the cock for few seconds to make it wet and then he enters my ass

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:09 am

My girlfriend loves my cock up her ass so much she doesn’t even need lube. Spitting on her asshole works fine. And she doesn’t need stretching. During the assfuck she then kinda gets wet on her own.

That being said we do preffer using coconut oil to assfuck for the smooth feeling and it prolongs the fucksessions. I am always disapointed if I cum too soon. Love fucking her asshole in different positions for a longer time. ❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:37 am

Yep. After many years of anal, we don't usually even use lube, just a little bit of spit. She is self lubeing once we get going. If we do use lube, then that becomes a very long session, which can also be fun. But we have had anal sex countless times

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:28 pm

Early on, I used lube more often. This was partly because I was a bit tense and my anus had a tendency to clench rather than relax when a cock pushed against it. Also, I just thought that was the best way to avoid any discomfort, especially with bigger cocks. Even so, in the heat of passion, and with an impatient boyfriend, a cock sometimes went straight in my arse with nothing more than a quick dab of spit. And in time, especially with regular - like daily - bum fucking, I used it less and less. I like sex to be spontaneous and it's not like you have lube in the shower, or every room in the house, or the car, or out in the garden! Before long things got to the stage where saliva. Also, if m y lover wants to finish in my mouth, or be cleaned afterwards, I prefer not to taste lube in the mix. :twisted:

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:03 pm

notnice66 wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:28 pm
Early on, I used lube more often. This was partly because I was a bit tense and my anus had a tendency to clench rather than relax when a cock pushed against it. Also, I just thought that was the best way to avoid any discomfort, especially with bigger cocks. Even so, in the heat of passion, and with an impatient boyfriend, a cock sometimes went straight in my arse with nothing more than a quick dab of spit. And in time, especially with regular - like daily - bum fucking, I used it less and less. I like sex to be spontaneous and it's not like you have lube in the shower, or every room in the house, or the car, or out in the garden! Before long things got to the stage where saliva. Also, if m y lover wants to finish in my mouth, or be cleaned afterwards, I prefer not to taste lube in the mix. :twisted:

We rarely use lube anymore. Once she inserts her butt plug the “automatic lube dispensers” in her pussy and ass start flowing. It’s just perfect for anal sex. In missionary, the occasional pussy squirt really lubricates my cock in her ass. The few times we lube it’s strictly water based.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:42 pm

notnice66 wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:28 pm
Also, if m y lover wants to finish in my mouth, or be cleaned afterwards, I prefer not to taste lube in the mix. :twisted:

This is why we use coconut butter. She loves the taste.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:46 pm

Rimmer wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:37 am
Yep. After many years of anal, we don't usually even use lube, just a little bit of spit. She is self lubeing once we get going. If we do use lube, then that becomes a very long session, which can also be fun. But we have had anal sex countless times

Same here, just a little bit of spit. And she also self lubing once we get going.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.