Bikini prefecence of your wife/girlfriend or yourself ?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

What bikini style does your partner or you wear in public ?

Normal bikini
13%
One piece bathing suit
15%
Thong bikini
36%
Thong one piece suit
5%
Brasil style bikini
10%
Bottom only
3%
Thong only
18%

Total votes: 39

Backdoorlover

Bikini prefecence of your wife/girlfriend or yourself ?

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:26 pm

Hey there I Was thinking of doung something off topic

I have always wanted my wife/girlfirend to wear thongbikini’s. Nothing looks better on the beach then her uncovered asscheeks.

My first wife wore a thongbikini in 97 while pregnant from our first child. She loved it, did not feel weird for it. But since then never wore thongbikini’s again untill 2015 when I asked her if she would do me the pleasure of only wearing thongbikini’s on or first vacation without the kids in years. So she did. I loved it.

Divorced her in 2016. Other story, not important.

In 2021 I got together with the girlfriend I have now. She ‘s a mother of 4 and has always been that: a mother. In 2019 she did a mommy makeover with a boobjob and a tummy tuck. Giving her the body of a 30 year old again. She ‘s very hot. Very nice figure, big boobs and very good looking ass.

So I carefully asked her about her bikini preference. Seemed she only wore those really big mommy bikini’s with grandma bottoms and underwire bra style tops. I told her she had the body to wear triangle tops and thongs. Being 50 she was a bit uneasy with the thought. So I ordered her some bikini’s with brasil bottom and one real thong bikini to try it at home.

The brasil bottoms she liked right away and as I said her boobs looked amazing in triangle tops. But the real surprise was when she put on the thongbikini and I did a shoot to show her how great her ass looked in a thong. From then it developped naturally. She started sunbathing in thongbikini. Then swam in her pool in thongbikini with her kids. Neighbours being able to see her.

But the real turnover happened when she suddenly put a photo on her insta page, I made of her in a private wellness, on which she’s wearing a beautiful thongbikini. She put the pic open for all to see and got tons of great reations on her beautiful ass and overall beauty. The bikini brand even shared the photo on their brand page.

So on our vacation to Mexico she only wore thongbikini’s and loved it. She feels natural with uncovered ass. And to me it’s just another thing I adore about her. She’s always open to try, to go beyond her comfortzone to learn new things about herself.

I will create a poll and will add the preferences of my woman. She wears thong bikini’s and thong one piece bathing suits. At home she sunbathes topless and she planning on going topless the next vacation. So then she will be thong only. I can’t wait 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Backdoorlover

Re: Bikini prefecence of your wife/girlfriend or yourself ?

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:11 am

So we get some votes but no reactions tell us a bit about your bikini preference. Maybe some anekdotes or people’s reactions. Always fun. 😎
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:24 am

Still no reactions here ? Isn’t there anyone who wnats to share their experience ?

Girls ? What’s your preference and why ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:20 am

my wife does not do much bikini action but the Freutoy and its line of string wear (bikinis and thongs) that attach directly to the freutoy butt plug are a lot of fun and we are trying those out.

it is hot to have a backless pair of undies or a bathing suit only to see that its is a butt plug holding it all together ...turns heads but keeps them turned ;)

analogue

Post by analogue » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:29 am

None of all.
We are happy to live in a country where nudist beaches are common. Nothing beats swimming naked ...
AO since 01 August 2017

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:05 am

atmisnormal wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:20 am
my wife does not do much bikini action but the Freutoy and its line of string wear (bikinis and thongs) that attach directly to the freutoy butt plug are a lot of fun and we are trying those out.

it is hot to have a backless pair of undies or a bathing suit only to see that its is a butt plug holding it all together ...turns heads but keeps them turned ;)

Can you send a link to what you’re referring to? This sounds interesting.

laurabbush

Post by laurabbush » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:12 am

You mean like this? I've worn this on some beaches with a top, of course, on most of them, but also topless on a few beaches.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:32 am

Yes thongs are the best. The beauty of the ass should be shown 😅
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Butters

Post by Butters » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:29 pm

analogue wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:29 am
None of all.
We are happy to live in a country where nudist beaches are common. Nothing beats swimming naked ...

Indeed. I also enjoy being naked while going to the sauna or spa. Freedom.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:09 am

I'm all about more skin showing. So the smaller the better. Obviously it has to be appropriate for the occasion,but whatever I can get away with.