Bikini prefecence of your wife/girlfriend or yourself ?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

What bikini style does your partner or you wear in public ?

Normal bikini
12%
One piece bathing suit
17%
Thong bikini
37%
Thong one piece suit
5%
Brasil style bikini
10%
Bottom only
2%
Thong only
17%

Total votes: 41

atmisnormal

Re: Bikini prefecence of your wife/girlfriend or yourself ?

Post by atmisnormal » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:03 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:33 pm
@atmisnormal now that I see that plug I must think about the plugsuit I bought for my girlfriend.

It’s a string connected from a collar to a plug, with just a small patch covering her pussy. Looks amazing cause from the back she’s naked and in the front there’s only a 5 mm string running between her boobs from the collar to the patch.

It might actually work w the freutoy. I bought one of those type of plug underwear sets on Etsy - I was able to use the butt plug loop to connect to the freutoy and bam it worked.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:25 pm

One piece, tits out...I want to pull that bottom one piece aside and fuck her ass.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:23 am

We like a little leather. I bought her something similar to the link below.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C4XDSX62/re ... p13NParams

WorshipMyAss37

Post by WorshipMyAss37 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:46 pm

I like a regular bikini with a bottom that shows a bit of ass cheek. I would only wear a thong bikini or go topless at an adults only place where it was expected.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:36 pm

WorshipMyAss37 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:46 pm
I like a regular bikini with a bottom that shows a bit of ass cheek. I would only wear a thong bikini or go topless at an adults only place where it was expected.

In Mexico 90% wore thongs in public beaches. I never saw kids being traumatized over it 😅

In Europe there’s a lot of topless in Spain or Italy, for example. Again I never see kids get traumatized over it.

So adult only beach is a typical American thing I guess. People in Europe take their kids to nude beaches, cause being nude is natural and nothing to act weird about.

We have a swimmingpool at home. My girlfriend wears thongbikini’s or thong one piece suits at home. Her daughter also wears thongbikini’s and her son doesn’t even notice.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

iLoveSmallTits

Post by iLoveSmallTits » Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:47 pm

atmisnormal wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:20 am
my wife does not do much bikini action but the Freutoy and its line of string wear (bikinis and thongs) that attach directly to the freutoy butt plug are a lot of fun and we are trying those out.

it is hot to have a backless pair of undies or a bathing suit only to see that its is a butt plug holding it all together ...turns heads but keeps them turned ;)

For me the Freutoy also would be the preferred choice!
I got one for all of my last girlfriends and they really enjoyed it.
It is the best to see them walk around in those backless strings, knowing that most people will not understand what that means...