Bikini prefecence of your wife/girlfriend or yourself ?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

What bikini style does your partner or you wear in public ?

Normal bikini
12%
One piece bathing suit
17%
Thong bikini
37%
Thong one piece suit
5%
Brasil style bikini
10%
Bottom only
2%
Thong only
17%

Total votes: 41

NoVagAnal

Re: Bikini prefecence of your wife/girlfriend or yourself ?

Post by NoVagAnal » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:57 am

laurabbush wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:12 am
You mean like this? I've worn this on some beaches with a top, of course, on most of them, but also topless on a few beaches.

I see a lot of these kinds of thongs at the lake and the beach when I go. I'm really glad to see they are popular these days. And if course that is an amazing butt you got there.

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:40 am

I generally wear a thong bikini but if I go to the beach or pool and other women are topless then I go thong only too.

I got all my pubic hair permanently removed by laser so I my go to brand is Wicked Weasel and the smallest bikini bottoms they offer.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:37 am

LindyLovesAnal wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:40 am
I generally wear a thong bikini but if I go to the beach or pool and other women are topless then I go thong only too.

I got all my pubic hair permanently removed by laser so I my go to brand is Wicked Weasel and the smallest bikini bottoms they offer.

That's amazing. You must be from another country than the US.

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:41 am

NoVagAnal wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:37 am
LindyLovesAnal wrote:

That's amazing. You must be from another country than the US.

Yeah I'm from the UK and when my hubby and I travel we go to Italy or France where it's perfectly normal to sunbathe topless in public.

Plus I've got great tits so might as well show them off. :lol:
Last edited by LindyLovesAnal on Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:59 am

@LindyLovesAnal Absolutely! I think the stigma around women showing off their body is not right. If your an adult you should be able to dress how you want, especially if you have goods to show off. I've always been an advocate of that.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:51 am

LindyLovesAnal wrote:

Go girl !!! 😎

Micro bikini’s are the hottest when you’re firm. Minimal coverage rules.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:31 am

@Backdoorlover haha, I don't know about firm, toned maybe. I've still got some curves. ;)

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:53 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:05 am
atmisnormal wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:20 am
my wife does not do much bikini action but the Freutoy and its line of string wear (bikinis and thongs) that attach directly to the freutoy butt plug are a lot of fun and we are trying those out.

it is hot to have a backless pair of undies or a bathing suit only to see that its is a butt plug holding it all together ...turns heads but keeps them turned ;)

Can you send a link to what you’re referring to? This sounds interesting.

https://www.freutoy-buttplug.com/en/c/home

The Freutoy is amazing - it also has a self lubing feature (small reservoir for thicker lube like Cakes' Tush Cush) she loves it. Also hangs charms from it - Currently she has a small charm that says "ATM Available"

I love the thing. Not cheap but actually made for long term wear.

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:22 am

@atmisnormal that is beautiful, if it wasn't for the price (You're not joking) I'd buy one right now.

A little bit of fabric to hook to the plug and to my clit piercing would be so amazing. I could walk about as close to being nude as I could get.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:33 pm

@atmisnormal now that I see that plug I must think about the plugsuit I bought for my girlfriend.

It’s a string connected from a collar to a plug, with just a small patch covering her pussy. Looks amazing cause from the back she’s naked and in the front there’s only a 5 mm string running between her boobs from the collar to the patch.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥