Painal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Knifos

Painal

Post by Knifos » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:01 am

Hello!

Do some people in here love painal? I mean receiving it or even giving it.

TomBaker

Re: Painal

Post by TomBaker » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:33 am

Yes. The screams drive me wild and make me go harder :twisted:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:44 am

Once I had a woman saying “it will hurt when you go in, just give me a minute untill I say go and from then you can fuck me as you like”

But she never had a man like me. It hurt her the first time only, after that I knew how to hold back and let her adjust. No pain anymore.

I think anal should never cause pain. My current girlfriend had my cock in her ass at least 500 times. It hurt once for an unknown reason.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:32 am

It can be a turn on for sure sometimes. Usually we make love, just anally instead of the way most people do it. but on occasion a whimper, a groan and an ouch can add to the moment. My wife admitted she has a bit of a rape fetish/fantasy so now and then it works for us, but there are varying levels and extremes of painal. For instance, I love to hear her groan as I pass through her colon and that is also something she really likes but is the groan pain. Or if I pin her down and push in with no foreplay and she goes, Ahhrrr as my glans slowly forces her sphincter open, it's pain but exquisite pain. Or fucking long and hard so her ass aches for a day or two, that's all sort of painal but not quite like kneeling up screaming with smudged mascara and tears rolling down her cheeks

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:58 pm

For us anal is all about pleasure. I know some enjoy the pain/pleasure connection, but her groaning, squirting, and anal orgasms are what we both live for. She feels some stretching which borders on discomfort, but she knows it will loosen up and lead quickly to an anal orgasm.

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:02 pm

Speaking from experience if you pay attention to your partner "warm them up" with your tongue and fingers, make sure their anus is relaxed etc., then it should be pleasurable for them. I personally like it when my partners are enjoying anal and the look on their face when they are uncontrollably cumming from anal.

THAT also being said...... I have been with a girl before who from time to time I could tell wasn't "warmed up" and she would want me to just ram it in there. She wouldn't cry or anything but at times she would definitely be in pain and when I would check on her and ask if she needed to stop she would get frustrated and she would just want me to empty the load forcefully. And I'm not gonna lie, something about holding her down and forcing(not really) myself into her and making her take it with my superior size was kinda hot. I chalked it up to some weird primal urge on both sides.

My point is different strokes for different folks.
Last edited by Json.s on Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:42 pm

Come to think of it. I know why painal doesn’t do it for me.

My first wife wanted anal in her mind, but it was like her asshole fought it. Every attempt to assfuck her lead to her trying to crawl away, or twitch and roll out of pain. She couldn’t control it. So she started prompting me to shoot my load so I could pull out asap.

I think it’s easy to understand the assfucks with her were not that great. Maybe like 3 times we,ve had a nice assfuck, usually because she was tipsy.

My current girlfriend loves having her ass fucked. Even with no prep at all I can spit and shove it in balls deep in one trust. She loves it. And to me nothing is hotter then feeling how she craves for my cock up her asshole.

So you can say I’ve had painal and it wasn’t fun or hot at all.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

daftdrafter

Post by daftdrafter » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:02 pm

One of my earliest anal experiences was Painal. A girlfriend who wanted to give me that experience (we were 15-16 at the time). This might have been formative for me. I love slow, sensuous, anal but I also love hard rough anal too. Sometimes you'll see a girl, in an intense moment, gripping sheets and grimacing. I love to play that moment, backwards and forwards. A surprising number of girls come back for more of that treatment! So, I guess I do enjoy painal to a degree as a way to keep intensity going during sex.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:14 am

I ripped my frenulum once during hard Anal.....I guess that was Painal pay back, Ouch!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: