Dirty Talk

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Colt1911

Dirty Talk

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:40 am

We both enjoy giving each other a little verbal feedback during anal sex. She lets me know when she’s cumming and I let her know I’m going to cum deep in her ass, but other talk during anal sex sometimes seems forced. I’m really turned on by her grunts and groans. Today I want to try something different. During light foreplay of kissing and tugging on her butt plug, I will announce what I’m going to do to her. I’ll plan our session out (I’m the dom) and tell her step by step what’s going to happen. For example, this afternoon I’ll tell her I’m going to tease her ass with a plug by slowly removing it and rubbing my cock on her asshole just barely penetrating her hole. When she asks me to fuck her ass, I’ll tell her I’m going to lube her ass up well and tell her to push out really hard as I slowly and completely penetrate her ass while I squeeze her erect and fat clit. I’ll tell her she’s going to squirt enough to soak the top of my feet (she’s a squirter and pushing out hard during penetration turns her faucet on). I’ll tell her I’m going to continue to penetrate her ass until she cums hard (her first anal orgasm happens within the first few minutes of penetration). Then I’ll tell her after she cums I’m going to pound her ass until I cum as deep in her ass as possible. I’ve texted her descriptions like this before, but haven’t tried describing what I’m going to do during foreplay. Maybe I’ll be able to describe each step right before I do it. For whatever reason I can’t explain, our anal sex gets better each time and we’ve been at this for 4 years. Wondering if anyone has advice or experiences with dirty talk during anal sex. I’ll report back after our session this afternoon. Happy anal everyone!

Canassman

Re: Dirty Talk

Post by Canassman » Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:54 am

I’m a fan of Dan Savage’s advice about dirty talk. There are 3 suggestion:
1) Tell your partner what u r going to do - e.g. “I’m gonna fuck your tight little ass with my thick cock” sounds like u r doing this really well.
2) tell her what u r doing to her when it’s happening - “I’m fucking your tight little ass with my thick cock”, “that hungry little ass is Cumming all over my cock”
3) tell her what u did to her after - “I fucked your tight little ass with my thick cock. You came on my cock. Your squirt soaked the bed. I left a load deep in your ass”, etc.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:27 am

Canassman wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:54 am
I’m a fan of Dan Savage’s advice about dirty talk. There are 3 suggestion:
1) Tell your partner what u r going to do - e.g. “I’m gonna fuck your tight little ass with my thick cock” sounds like u r doing this really well.
2) tell her what u r doing to her when it’s happening - “I’m fucking your tight little ass with my thick cock”, “that hungry little ass is Cumming all over my cock”
3) tell her what u did to her after - “I fucked your tight little ass with my thick cock. You came on my cock. Your squirt soaked the bed. I left a load deep in your ass”, etc.

Thanks for the tips. I’ll give it a go. I just gave her a “sneak peak” of what we’re going to do. Time for a quick workout together, a bath, and a clean out for her. Anal sex NEVER disappoints.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:42 am

I text what I am going to do while she is at work (on Fridays normally) at lunchtime, so she has time to read and digest and then has the rest of the day to think about what is going to happen as she interacts with her work colleagues. She refuses to lock her phone, so there is always the possibility that the message or part thereof, will pop up on the screen for someone to see. She sometimes tells me off, but if I don't text her she will come home and say what happened to my Friday text?
I'll occasionally say stuff during sex like,' You're so dirty taking this big cock all the way in your ass. Is that the sort of girl you are now, a dirty anal cock slut? She might say, don't call me that. and then I would say something like, well you're the one lying on the beg groaning as your ass swallow cock.
But like you say, it's nice just to enjoy hearing her moan and groan.
I'll ask her how it feels sometimes to, especially if she has made a particularly guttural groan.
I'll tell her how her ass hole looks sometimes. If it's gaping or winking or tight closed. Or make a comparison to how it looked before she started having anal sex, so she knows it has changed. That an observer would either know she has a lot of anal sex or think she has a naturally inviting ass hole, compared to the little pin prick of a hole she used to have. I tell her what a nice colour it is too, and how has changed from pink to a sort of cocoa colour from all the pounding it has taken over the years (not sure if this is really why it has changed, but it has). I'll tell her that I am watching it ease in, her hole swallowing my head, so she knows she is being observed. Sometimes I tell her where I am going to cum, so she knows she is going to receive my body fluid into her body. I may say I am going to cum in her rectum, colon or bowel to make it more graphic so she can imagin my semen being deposited inside her in a certain place. There are all sorts of things you can say I guess. And sometimes we won't say a word, and that can be cool

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:05 pm

We never do dirty talk. We are that couple that took anal sex to vanilla level, saying things like “I feel so cosy in your ass” or she says “I love it when you cum in my ass” or “I want to keep your gift inside”.

I love telling her I need to fuck her deep. Balls deep from the first trust, even without lube. She knows it, knows I will always go all in at once. But although we only have anal sex, I feel like this is the first time I make love to a woman. Never had thought I could make love to a woman’s asshole.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥