Anal language with your partner

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

Anal language with your partner

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:56 pm

Although we are anal only and “sex” always means anal, I still keep calling it assfucking. Or telling her I want to fuck her ass.

Cause to me simply saying the words “I want to assfuck you” has so much more sexual meaning then saying “I want to fuck you”.

Does anyone else - who leads the anal only life - have that too ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Ozzy

Re: Anal language with your partner

Post by Ozzy » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:58 am

Anal language is very exciting. I think the most perfect combination is anal with verbal. Lol. It makes things very exciting. Though sometimes I'm a little ashamed to let flow this "dirty" side of me. I think there needs to be a lot of intimacy, after all, we've been so conditioned to be ashamed of our bodies and our preferences.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:43 pm

Dirty talk underscoring that what we do is pure anal sex and we both get off so much about that very fact is like the right seasoning which makes already good food perfect.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:08 am

I like both, being able to say let's have sex and not have to say anal is liberating and knowing I can go straight to her ass and it's no surprise to her, because that's what sex is and that's what we do (mostly). But then saying Anal is fun, naming the act and telling her where I want my cock, telling her where it is going, this is all art of the fun too. We don't always talk dirty or describe the sex erotically, but it is fun to sometimes. Like the thread about anal making you feel slutty, you don't actually have to be a slut to feel slutty or be called one, you don't have to be a pig for piggy to squeal for Daddy and you don't have to be unclean or fatherless to hear someone call, fuck me harder you dirty bastard.
Sometimes, in the day, I will describe what we are going to do in the evening, but often we will do something quite different depending how the evening unfolds, but the dirty talk or the description of the sex act sets up the sexual tension through the day. Other times I will stick to the plan and the, 'oh, we are actually going to do that are we?' realization can be a thing in itself. It's a balance between sex flowing and being flexible in a loving relationship and being in charge and letting her submit, but I am drifting off topic.
We use little symbols and things, emojis, shapes, words to tease each other where there is the chance that someone might catch a glimpse but wouldn't be quite sure if we were talking anal or just some random jargon. She sent me a birthday card picturing two iced doughnuts on the front and a cryptic message inside that wasn't so cryptic at all about anal sex, it went on the dining room table for all to see and wonder, is she talking about anal sex, no, surely not, she must mean something else!

Bubbles

Post by Bubbles » Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:05 pm

I’m not into vanilla at ALL
Hi I’m bubbles from Euless Texas