What’s your take on oral sex ?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Juliet

Re: What’s your take on oral sex ?

Post by Juliet » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:47 pm

It's a whole different kink for the giver. Ofc, one who received it never says no. Doesn't matter you are a man or a women. Who doesn't like a good cunnilingus and a blow job. But enjoying giving oral is a kink.

I have oral kinks plus cum fetishes. Love cum plays. Facials, swallow, bukkake etc. Majority gives oral as to balance the sex plays. If you received you should give. Since that's the nice thing to do people give. I've spoke with few people ( bit older ) online who strongly disagreed to the existence of people who enjoy giving oral same as receiving or more than receiving. I remember one man was keep saying oral happens because you want to do something nice for the partner which is a true statement but he never accepted the fact some have oral giving fetishes. There are men who loves to give cunnilingus and women who love to suck cocks. They don't even care about receiving or having sex. Just giving and it's a huge turn on.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:38 am

Juliet wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:47 pm
They don't even care about receiving or having sex. Just giving and it's a huge turn on.

My girlfriend enjoys sucking my cock like that. Usually afrer the blowjob she moves on to assfucking. She likes to be licked, but will almost always go from blowjob to fucking.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:31 am

Juliet wrote:
It's a whole different kink for the giver. Ofc, one who received it never says no. Doesn't matter you are a man or a women. Who doesn't like a good cunnilingus and a blow job. But enjoying giving oral is a kink.

I have oral kinks plus cum fetishes. Love cum plays. Facials, swallow, bukkake etc. Majority gives oral as to balance the sex plays. If you received you should give. Since that's the nice thing to do people give. I've spoke with few people ( bit older ) online who strongly disagreed to the existence of people who enjoy giving oral same as receiving or more than receiving. I remember one man was keep saying oral happens because you want to do something nice for the partner which is a true statement but he never accepted the fact some have oral giving fetishes. There are men who loves to give cunnilingus and women who love to suck cocks. They don't even care about receiving or having sex. Just giving and it's a huge turn on.

It is rare, if we have time to lie in, that my wife will not take me in her mouth. It starts as lazy stroking and caressing of each other, but she usually ends up with my cock in her mouth, it just happens, she gravitates there. And since she started practising deepthroat she gets the biggest grin on her face. that in itself is a turn on, to see that silly grin as she comes up for air.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:13 am

Juliet wrote:

I love giving pleasure. I love my wife and want to make her happy, but giving her ass and pussy pleasure is also a fetish that gives ME pleasure. Making her cum and squirt is a HUGE ego boost for me. This is just another kind of kink many of us enjoy. It also might explain why receiving oral sex isn’t that important to me. As her dom, I deliver and give her pleasure until it’s time for me to take pleasure and penetrate her ass. It works for us.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:45 pm

EmilyFox21 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:49 pm

There's a few things I love to do when sucking. One is sucking like its a pacifier. I've done it a bunch of times where both me and the guy drift off to sleep with it.

When sucking I prefer to go ultra-slow. I know it sounds weird, but the idea is to get the guy to focus with you to the point its like a quiet meditation. Both eyes closed. Slowed breathing. Feeling heartbeats synch. I've freaked a few guys out with it they say its like nothing they've ever experienced and that it can be difficult to "open up that way" in a dissolving of boundaries sense because of how insanely intimate it is.

That sounds amazing @EmilyFox21 . I'd like to experience being sucked like a pacifier until I fall asleep. I'd probably get hard and ejaculate at least once or twice.

Oral sex is my all time favorite sexual activity. I'd probably be blowjob-only man before AO if that was a strict option. Some of my hookups remain blowjob only. I'm not a fan of pussy licking... I'd rather rub, touch, finger, lick her ASS. Up to half the time I'm getting a bj/getting rimmed during a sex session. I prefer to fuck, relax with some ass to mouth, then go at it again. My cock's favorite hole is her mouth precisely because of that wet tongue action... it can't be matched. I'll take any blowjob. But if a girl is opening to learning to suck really well, I'll teach her my cock's anatomy, where to rub her tongue, where to keep her hands, how light or strong her lips should be. Every cock is a new toy for a girl and some guys like me love deepthroat but it's not possible with some girls so I do try to persuade them to get to that level. It's pure bliss feeling her throat around my cockhead with her tongue on my shaft. To me it's surprising that some men are okay with girlfriends or wives that don't enjoy cocksucking regularly. I'd need it at least every other day if I'm committing to a relationship and definitely ass to mouth throughout an assfuck session.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:12 am

I have that too. I had one woman who loved to fuck, did a lot of anal too but was bad as doing blowjobs. At first I thought the anal sex would compensate for that, but it didn’t. I kept missing decent blowjobs or oral sex in general.

So after her I knew I would never again settle for a woman who wasn’t into giving blowjobs and wanted to learn how to suck my cock the best.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:50 pm

We just love oral sex, ;)

The first two girlfriends I had whore really bad at oral, I never came, not even once, I though than I couldn't cum from oral :( . We just had PIV sex and that's it. no anal.

Then I met my wife. We started dating and one day she asked me If she could make me a BJ. I said sure, but I though "that isn't going anywhere".

She started and after some time I came. It was amazing, i got hook since day one. As time went by It got even better. Since for me " If you received you should give" i asked her countless times if she didn't want the same favour. She always said, " no need to, I'm good"

She bragged herself that she could make me cum when she wanted. And it was true, if she wanted it took just 2 minutes, or she could extend for the time that she desired, it was her call. And never wanted anything in return. And she was always hungry and ready to be feed. So we were a oral-only couple but without cunnilingus. Little did I knew back then that it wasn't ever happening.

Today he still love oral sex, we mainly do it the 69 position, i just love to stick my tongue in her lovehole, to clean it and to fell the taste of my on cum. She just keeps cumming while she feeds herself until there is no more cum.

I just wish that I had a lot more cum to feed her, she is always so hungry :)
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:35 pm

Not gonna lie I'm probably the minority. I love giving oral especially if that means eating ass or licking the clit and fingering the ass. That being said maybe it's because of the enthusiasm or the experience I have with it, but most women I have been with love it and orgasm every time. And idk what it is but having a girl ride my face especially with her ass is really hot.

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:39 pm

EmilyFox21 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:49 pm
I thoroughly enjoy it I find it therapeutic in a way...

I like the taste and texture of cum very much.

There's a few things I love to do when sucking. One is sucking like its a pacifier. I've done it a bunch of times where both me and the guy drift off to sleep with it.

When sucking I prefer to go ultra-slow. I know it sounds weird, but the idea is to get the guy to focus with you to the point its like a quiet meditation. Both eyes closed. Slowed breathing. Feeling heartbeats synch. I've freaked a few guys out with it they say its like nothing they've ever experienced and that it can be difficult to "open up that way" in a dissolving of boundaries sense because of how insanely intimate it is.

The guys usually say by slowing down like that they reach a sort of zen where they get ultra sensitive and there is this feeling of deep bliss as every little bit of sensation is amplified.

I highly recommend this. But don't say I didn't warn you. Guys tend to go nuts after getting to feel that.

In public places I like to treat it as making out but with a dick instead of a mouth and tongue. Cool evenings and park benches 💓

So once again, so slow you can barely discern any movement. The focus can feel like falling deep down into a hole between the guy and girl.

Very interesting, not sure I've heard someone describe this before.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:07 pm

Json.s wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:39 pm

Very interesting, not sure I've heard someone describe this before.

I agree, very interesting. It's been on my mind lately. I really need to experience it now...sounds fucking amazing. I've seen maybe 2 videos online where she's not sucking his cock, but "suckling." And it's just this relaxed stimulation mostly on the tip. Don't know if I'd last all night! I've had relaxing blowjobs with attention paid to my piss slit, foreskin, and it's incredible. Her tongue snaking inside and going along the slit and across it, sometimes too intense.