What’s your take on oral sex ?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

What’s your take on oral sex ?

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:25 am

So like blowjobs and pussy licking. I realize many here love ass licking, so I want to know about traditional oral sex.

Ever since my first girlfriend gave me my first blowjob, I was hooked on it. She never let me cum in her mouth, and it was okay. She sucked till I went over the edge and pulled back to see me cum. I wipped it with a handkerchief and was happy.

Second real girlfriend was very into sucking my cock and a willing swallower. She was so good at it that I didn’t even care to fuck her. She was the first girl I went down on too. It was the 90s and she had this full bush of pubic hair, which she started trimming and shaving so I could give her better oral. She became my wife and gave me very satisfying blowjobs for 25 years. The last years she even managed to do full deeptroat sessions. She also became hard to please. Being an overthinker she though about anything besides cumming. So licking her pussy became almost endless at times. We done anal too, but it almost never went well because she tensed up and it kept getting painfull. In the end she found a guy at the gym who was more able to make her cum and it ended.

After her I had a new girlfriend. Mum of 3, been single for 5 years. Her hormones were all over the place and first sex with her was a blowjob in her coach after a party we went to. She had a weird way of doing a blowjob. Only concentrated on my glance and moved very fast up en down. It wasn’t really enjoyable - because I ‘m circumsized - but her ex thought her to suck his cock like this and she didn’t even seem to be able to grasp the idea that every cock needs a different approach. And as in me licking her… she didn’t want it. Never knew why, she just stopped me if I even tried. I’ve really tried to teach her to get better in sucking MY cock but with no result cause she simply didn’t want to learn. What was good fir her ex, should be good for all. I did have good anal with her, though. So I forgave the blowjob part. It ended because she was selfish and arrogant.

My current girlfriend just came out of a toxic marriage with a very immature man. He really used her any way he could, never considering her needs of feelings.

So me being empatic to some degree, I handled her as the absolute sweetheart she is. She felt very sexual inexperienced, mainly because she didn’t want to with her ex. She never enjoyed blowjobs, so tried avoiding it.

With me her sexual drive went through the roof even before we had a relation. She could feel her pussy gushing, just by thinking of me, getting wet while she was working. So suddenly she wanted sex so bad, and to please me in the best way possible. So she gave me carte blanche to teach her how to suck my cock in the best possible way. This was great. This was a lottery ticket !

At the start she truly knew nothing of the anatomy of a cock. I tought her where the erogenious zones were, where her tongue should rub, how she could pleasure me the best. Meanwhile, with looking up blowjob techniques, she came across deeptroat and decided she wanted to learn to swallow my whole cock. She learned how to do ballsdeep deepthroat in only two weeks. That’s how eager she was to become good at sucking my cock.

Meanwhile she is truly the blowjobqueen I craved for. Sucking my cock became her hobby. After starting or daily anal fucks, I introduced her to ass to mouth and she went for that too. Now she really loves switching from her ass to her mouth.

I go down on her too, always with one or two fingers in her asshole, cause she’s extremely anal oriented. Her asshole is her pleasurehole, no doubt about that. At this point in my life, I finally have a woman who considers a blowjob can always be combined with fucking her asshole. Like I love it to assfuck her first and then she can give me the blowjob she craves. Or after a blowjob, she anally rides my cock 10 mins, goes of and restart the blowjob. After I cum in her ass, she will 9/10 lick leftover sperm off my glance and then take my whole cock in her mouth.

Also blowjobs a few hours after we assfucked is normal. Or the morning after. She is so into sucking my cock that it makes my day almost every day.

I could never live with a woman who doesn’t suck my cock.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Backdoorlover

Re: What’s your take on oral sex ?

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:26 am

Damn, this post became long. Sorry 🤷🏻‍♂️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

MamaGlizzy

Post by MamaGlizzy » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:04 am

Not into ass to mouth

But for other oral….I’m into giving as much a receiving.
FUCK ME IN MY ASS and give mama a cream pie!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:18 am

I’ve talked about ass to mouth will all 3 women who did anal. The first two didn’t even want to think about the idea.

When my current girlfriend was like “lets buy that anal douche and try it” it was the most erotic feeling ever. I will never take it for granted.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Cova

Post by Cova » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:18 am

I was with my ex from 18- mid 40s. She gave terrible head but I didn't really know because I was inexperienced. She definitely didn't enjoy it, which made me not seek it out. I probably got one half-assed BJ a year. After we split I was with a few women and I would tell them "I can't cum from blowjobs" which had been true. But they were much better with these women.

Met my fiance I told her I can't cum from BJ's and she was basically like "whatever dude" and quickly proved me wrong. Turns out she loves going down on me and thinks my cum is delicious. Honestly I thought she was faking the enthusiasm at first (after 2 years, definitely not the case.)

What a difference to have a partner who loves it and cares about doing it well. In the AM she could make me cum in 2 minutes if I don't stop her. After finding her, I agree that it would be a deal breaker for a partner to not want to suck my cock.

Similarly, prior to me, she didn't like men going down on her. I taught her to relax, and now she loves me going down on her while she soaks my face and the bed. She needs it every day now and shoves my face between her legs.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:21 am

I love anilingus, but also like cunnilingus and love BJ's. My wife is a swallower and this last year or two took it as a personal challenge to get good at deepthroat, which she does most times now when I am in her mouth, either a little to keep in practice or a lot to bring me off spectacularly. Yes, we also do Bj's a few hours or the next day after Anal. If we have anal, say on a Friday night, she will take me in her mouth the next morning, before I wash, almost always as we lie in bed. We do ass to mouth sometimes during sex and sometimes after I have cum, but the cheeky next day or later in the day, pre wash, BJ we do a lot. She has some really good BJ techniques up her sleeve. She keeps her pussy really clean, and it tastes nice, she loves receiving oral from me, but it mostly turns into fingering then fisting. :D BJ's with a finger in the ass are awesome so is pussy eating with a little digital ass exploration.

EmilyFox21

Post by EmilyFox21 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:49 pm

I thoroughly enjoy it I find it therapeutic in a way...

I like the taste and texture of cum very much.

There's a few things I love to do when sucking. One is sucking like its a pacifier. I've done it a bunch of times where both me and the guy drift off to sleep with it.

When sucking I prefer to go ultra-slow. I know it sounds weird, but the idea is to get the guy to focus with you to the point its like a quiet meditation. Both eyes closed. Slowed breathing. Feeling heartbeats synch. I've freaked a few guys out with it they say its like nothing they've ever experienced and that it can be difficult to "open up that way" in a dissolving of boundaries sense because of how insanely intimate it is.

The guys usually say by slowing down like that they reach a sort of zen where they get ultra sensitive and there is this feeling of deep bliss as every little bit of sensation is amplified.

I highly recommend this. But don't say I didn't warn you. Guys tend to go nuts after getting to feel that.

In public places I like to treat it as making out but with a dick instead of a mouth and tongue. Cool evenings and park benches 💓

So once again, so slow you can barely discern any movement. The focus can feel like falling deep down into a hole between the guy and girl.
Been into anal since I was 16. I strongly prefer it over vaginal. I'm passionate about oral. Slow soft and gentle is best. Extremely intimate. Also I love to swallow.

No panties, skirts, tail plugs

Warm skin of the dick. Cum gushing deep inside

🦊👅😇

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:33 am

This is amazing Emily. And attracts me hugely.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:44 am

My wife isn’t particularly skilled in giving oral sex, but I’m not particularly bothered by it. I will only cum in her ass so I’m never interested in cumming in her mouth. Some ass to mouth during anal sex turns us both on, but in general I much prefer my cock in her ass. I’m sure I’m in the minority of men with respect to receiving oral, but it works for us.

Pluggedkitty

Post by Pluggedkitty » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:30 am

I personally love giving blow jobs. Whether it's slow cock worship or rougher with him in control. To me that's just another way of being available to please him. I enjoy being eaten, but not as much as other activities. 😛

Never been into eating or having my ass eaten though. The thought just doesn't excite me.