Pregnant anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Gapeseeker

Pregnant anal

Post by Gapeseeker » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:08 am

Have many people gotten the chance to experience pregnant anal. It’s been 5 months for me, it’s still hot, and she’s loving it. Seems like nothing has changed in my end.

Backdoorlover

Re: Pregnant anal

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:00 am

When my first wife was pregnant the second time, I felt this obsession to assfuck her while far in her pregnancy. I think she was 8 months in when I last assfucked her. Beside the thrill I got from it, it wasn’t mindblowing or anything and she wasn’t exactly comfy.

Yet I was glad I got the chance to do it 😎

Vaginal at that point was as good as impossible due to her womb descending. I hit it while fucking her pussy and that was highly uncomfotable to her. So asshole worked better.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:15 am

I loved fucking my wifes ass when she was pregnant, and she was incredibly horny at that time and craved anal all the time. Years later she told me that if I was away for work at that time she used her biggest dildo to fuck her ass when I was gone.

RH93

Post by RH93 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:23 pm

This was when my ex partner really got into anal, me and her had dabbled in anal a lot, but when she was pregnant that’s all she ever wanted, we then became anal only from then onwards

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:04 pm

Canassman wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:15 am
I loved fucking my wifes ass when she was pregnant, and she was incredibly horny at that time and craved anal all the time. Years later she told me that if I was away for work at that time she used her biggest dildo to fuck her ass when I was gone.

About to go to bed and gape her asshole. Nothing better than anal sex