Strip tease

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Ozzy

Strip tease

Post by Ozzy » Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:09 pm

I found out that if the partner (woman) does a little strip tease before the sex, teasing especially the butt area, it makes me much more aroused and horny for the act. Anyone identifies with this?

Lisbon_Couple

Re: Strip tease

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:08 pm

My wife doesn't make strip tease, but she loves to tease me.

We are naturists, and when she gets home she takes her skirt walks around the house doing her chores. No panties. so her beautiful lovehole is fully exposed and she teases me by bending herself in front of me in a casual way, like she wasn't doing anything naughty. She is really good in creating casual situations to do it. She is doing it on purpose because it can see her lovehole opening and closing.

I get really aroused and horny and ready for my bed time unload on her.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Rimmer

Re: Strip tease

Post by Rimmer » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:34 am

Not a strip tease but my wife, who when I met hated the idea of anal sex, will tease me with her butt and ass hole. She now loves to try and tempt me into it. She knows that even if I am not feeling horny, showing me her chocolate star fish will usually give me the need to be inside her delivering sperm to her bowels :D