Gradations of anal only

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Ozzy

Gradations of anal only

Post by Ozzy » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:00 pm

I've been wondering about the subject and I think every woman has 5 gradations of anal only. Take a look:

Level 1) "Anal sex? That's gross and unnatural. I'll never do it!"
Level 2) "I don't particularly like it, but we can do it occasionally if it pleases you."
Level 3) "I like it, but not every day."
Level 4) "Glad you asked! I actually prefer it, and I'm willing to try AO."
Level 5) "Ok, we can have sex, but only if it's anal."

I think if you're not level 4 or 5 then you shouldn't be here. Lol.

These levels are not fixed, one can start at level 1 but then go to level 2 or 3 or even beyond. The opposite, one may join a cult or something of the like and go from levels 4 or 5 to level 1. (Even if it means said person will not have any pleasure in sex at all). One person that only likes it may fall in love with someone that loves it and then become AO, and eventually start to love the lifestyle as well.

I suspect levels 1 and 2 are more common, and levels 4 and 5 are more rare.

What do you think of my theory?

Colt1911

Re: Gradations of anal only

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:39 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:00 pm
I've been wondering about the subject and I think every woman has 5 gradations of anal only. Take a look:

Level 2) "I don't particularly like it, but we can do it occasionally if it pleases you."

These levels are not fixed, one can start at level 1 but then go to level 2 or 3 or even beyond. The opposite, one may join a cult or something of the like and go from levels 4 or 5 to level 1. (Even if it means said person will not have any pleasure in sex at all). One person that only likes it may fall in love with someone that loves it and then become AO, and eventually start to love the lifestyle as well.

I think you’re spot on, but my wife and I lived in another category for many, many years… she enjoyed anal play but swore my cock would never penetrate her ass. It’s a story I’ve told here before, but five years ago this February, after much more anal training, we finally had anal sex.

So we went from a “modified level 2” to level 5 literally overnight. She discovered anal orgasms after only experiencing vaginal orgasm a handful of times. I think there may be people who enjoy the anal play, but are unwilling to give penetration a serious try. I hope our story is inspiration for those who want to get to level 5!

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:42 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:39 pm
Ozzy wrote:

I think you’re spot on, but my wife and I lived in another category for many, many years… she enjoyed anal play but swore my cock would never penetrate her ass. It’s a story I’ve told here before, but five years ago this February, after much more anal training, we finally had anal sex.

So we went from a “modified level 2” to level 5 literally overnight. She discovered anal orgasms after only experiencing vaginal orgasm a handful of times. I think there may be people who enjoy the anal play, but are unwilling to give penetration a serious try. I hope our story is inspiration for those who want to get to level 5!

Blessed is the man who has a woman like that!
But seriously, one's "anal gradation" should be a subject to talk about when the couple is knowing each other. This way many failed relationships would be avoided, and people could be with someone they have real sexual compatibility. But I know there are countless weird fetishes as well... Better talk about your preferences before than risking being with someone who can't fulfill your needs later. Humanity is really changing!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:47 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:42 pm
Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:39 pm
Ozzy wrote:

Blessed is the man who has a woman like that!
But seriously, one's "anal gradation" should be a subject to talk about when the couple is knowing each other. This way many failed relationships would be avoided, and people could be with someone they have real sexual compatibility. But I know there are countless weird fetishes as well... Better talk about your preferences before than risking being with someone who can't fulfill your needs later. Humanity is really changing!

You’re absolutely right. It would be best to let someone know your preference for anal early in a relationship. I’d at least need a woman who would be willing for me to show her anal pleasure.

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:29 pm

Ozzy wrote:

It could never be with a woman that wasn't a Level 5. I haven't sexually touched a vagina or clit for more than 10 years and now my brain is so focus on AO that when I look to a women all I my eyes can seen is her breasts and her butt.
A woman who accepts this is very hard to find, I hope to be together with my wife forever :)
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:05 am

My wife was a #1 when we met, now she will lay on the bed twerking her ass and trying to talk me into pumping a load into her butt, she knows that, even if I'm not in the mood, which is rare, showing me her chocolate star fish will make me want to be inside her bowels. She likes vaginal sex, but will also go AO for long or short seasons, years even.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:33 pm

Sometimes it’s not as simple as stated.

First wife was mentally open to anal. Really wanted it. But her ass didn’t agree. She clenched, therefor it hurt almost every time we’ve tried. And the rare occasions it worked, she urged me to cum and pull out. So at some point we stopped trying 🤷🏻‍♂️

Second wife was open to anal. But wasn’t prepaired for a man who preffered anal over pussy. So what started as nr 3 soon evolved to nr 2, close to 1 where she claimed things like I had to be gay for not wanting her pussy.

Current women started at 4 and made the step to 5 totally natural. Because it made total sense.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:48 pm

Thank you for all your replies, gentlemen. As was noted, a woman can quickly jump from one "level" to another, and also, sometimes she's open to the idea, but her body won't obey, this is true both for vaginal sex and anal. Yes, some women find it extremelly hard and chalenging to have vaginal sex, and for others, thought they're very open minded towards anal, their bodies simply won't agree. So it's not all black and white here.

Any lady would like to offer her own views on this, from the female perspective? Of course the guys, who have already posted or not, are welcome to talk about their views/experiences as well.

Lisbon couple seems to be an exemple of a couple who had to be anal only due to body conditions of her, but now, even if her body were to be somehow "cured" and they could perform vaginal, I guess they would still deny it.

Colt and Rimmer experienced being with ladies who had a very anti anal mentality, but in the end, the higher pleasure of anal sex spoke louder.

Backdoorlover remembered very well that having a positive mentality towards anal is not synonim with being able to perform it, and that a woman who moderately likes it may become sick of it with a man who is passionate about it.

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:50 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:48 pm
Thank you for all your replies, gentlemen. As was noted, a woman can quickly jump from one "level" to another, and also, sometimes she's open to the idea, but her body won't obey, this is true both for vaginal sex and anal. Yes, some women find it extremelly hard and chalenging to have vaginal sex, and for others, thought they're very open minded towards anal, their bodies simply won't agree. So it's not all black and white here.

That is true, some women transition to AO faster than others. It's a personal experience and isn't a run, is more a marathon that can last for many years. There is no right or wrong timing to do it.
But we have several examples in this forum that the woman has already transition to AO but the man I still in PIV sex stage.
I was one of those cases, I wasn't ready for a AO woman. It toke me time to fully transition my brain and body to AO and let go the PIV sex idea. Has for my wife she has ways been AO since her first orgasm (in the anus of course). I was the one who had no make the transition , not here.
Ozzy wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:48 pm
Lisbon couple seems to be an exemple of a couple who had to be anal only due to body conditions of her, but now, even if her body were to be somehow "cured" and they could perform vaginal, I guess they would still deny it.

You are right, Full AO now, no masturbation for for both of us, and absolutely nothing could make us turn back, We are fully committed to AO.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

analla

Post by analla » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:20 am

Female perspective here.
Once she lets go of her inhibitions and psychological conditioning, stages 3 and 4 will become possible.
Anal play is the key for transitioning a woman from 1 or 2 to further levels.
I'd advise you to introduce the idea maybe by firstly gently tapping her anus, not even finger penetrating it, just massage. If she is icky, clean her anal area with wet wipes first. Why wet wipes, specifically? Because it was done to us when we were babies and did not have any inhibitions.
Further steps are making her orgasm with at least a finger (well lubed) in her ass and nothing in the pussy. If she starts demanding more of that, it means she figured out her orgasms are better with something in her ass. Oral is great for this step, use it frequently and with great care that she achieves an orgasm. When she is coming near it, stop pussy stimulation, if there is any, and leave it at clit and anal only. That's how she'll connect the dots. If you got to this step, she is about 90% open for anal sex. If you need an extra step to convince her to try it, talk about some women (and men, include yourself in this if you've ever experimented with anal stimulation) that have better orgasms from anal due to all the nerve endings we all know and love here.
I think this little explanation will be useful for anyone trying to transfer their ladies to AO queens. It's a vastly superior status which will greatly improve their orgasms, so I have zero problems with telling you gentlemen these little manipulative secrets. :D