Gradations of anal only

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Ozzy

Re: Gradations of anal only

Post by Ozzy » Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:38 pm

Libon Couple: First it was a choice you'd rather not choose, now it's who you are and you won't give up. It goes this way for many people, in many situations....

Analla: Wow, very interesting. I wonder if a gentleman used these "dirty tricks" on you and converted you from a "normie" into an "anal queen"! Either way, I'm sure there are no regrets. Anal sexuality is a new and wonderful world, and it's just meant for us, isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong!

It's a thing of life that many (most?) people while discovering their sexualities will take for granted that the pussy is meant for sex and the ass is not. To leave one's confort zone of "normal sex" you have to have either a very open mind or a strong craving for anal sex. In my case it was the latter, since for much time I fought against my desires and was ashamed of them. Now I embrace them and I know it's a big part of who I am as a person!

analla

Post by analla » Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:52 pm

In my case, I've been obsessed with anal sex since I was 12 and began looking into AOL by the age of 13. So no, there was no introduction needed for me :)
I'm just an occasional dabbler into psychology and gatherer of impressions from talks with my group of female friends.

kdpierre

Post by kdpierre » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:37 am

:( Wow, OK, I just got here and was kind of excited to interact, but based on the OP, I guess I should leave? Our concept of 'anal only' is way different than the one espoused.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:50 am

kdpierre wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:37 am
:( Wow, OK, I just got here and was kind of excited to interact, but based on the OP, I guess I should leave? Our concept of 'anal only' is way different than the one espoused.

Why should you leave? Everyone is welcome here, including those who enjoy solo anal play.

kdpierre

Post by kdpierre » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:11 pm

Fair enough! Thanks. I assumed based on some of the topics that the interpretation was personal and the only unifier was “anal” with the “only” being more subjective. In our case, we are a long term FLR DD & chastity couple. My wife and I do not engage in any activity that involves penetration of her. And on the oral aspect, I am allowed ‘anal only’. I, however do get penetrated, obviously making me the other side of anal only. So yeah, that term definitely applies to us depending upon how one defines it.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:32 pm

@kdpierre every type of anal enthusiast can be found here. While my idea of “anal only” involves penetration of my wife’s ass only, some enjoy anal and oral, anal, vaginal, and oral, and some ignore a woman’s pussy altogether, including taping or closing it off chastity style. Others enjoy solo anal play and/or being pegged by their partner. The one unifying factor is the beautiful hole that provides so much pleasure to the receiver and giver. I found this site several years after we discovered the pleasures of anal simply to communicate and learn from others.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:48 pm

kdpierre wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:37 am

Don’t let the variation of subjects here chase you off. Every form of anal joy is discussed on this forum.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

kdpierre

Post by kdpierre » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:25 pm

Wow, the quick reassurances have certainly proved how open this place is! Thanks to all who replied!

(I guess being an anal-oriented site, it makes sense that people here would be more.......open. :D )

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:09 am

I see this forum as a site that encourages the anal only lifestyle for hetero couples. But for same sex couples it’s different of course.

And we have more then a few men here who enjoy anal masturbation or pegging. We have at least one femboy. We have a woman who gets used anal only by her sister and her husband. We have a girl who is double anal only with the two guys she lives with.

Believe me, we need to be open minded or we would run off really far 😎
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥