Anal sex, ejaculation and sexual drive

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Fernand

Anal sex, ejaculation and sexual drive

Post by Fernand » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:02 am

Hello everyone,

I would like to share with you this information that I have just discovered and if possible, tell me about your own experiences.

It is known that hormones perform various actions in our body, among them, they have implications for mood and sexual drive. In the case of women, testosterone has an important role in boosting the sexual desire. One of the possible side effects of contraceptives is to decrease the amount of testosterone in women, which explains a decrease in their libido.

I found the following article. In summary, they describe an investigation where they found that women who have sex without a condom had a better mood and were happier. The reason? That the vagina absorbs the hormones present in the semen. Finally, the researchers mention that there is also a possibility that the hormones present in the semen can also be absorbed during anal sex.

(here the article)
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... depressant

On the other hand, in a blog I found the story of a person who tells his experience related to the above topic. The story is a bit long, but I leave you a fragment of his conclusions in his own words: "I have concluded that when I have anal sex and cum in my wife´s ass, her sex drive and need for more semen goes up significantly (...) I´d also say that her libido went up, because it wasn´t just that she wanted more sex, but she wanted to learn things that prior she didn´t seem to care about".

(here the story)
https://sexblogging.com/anal-sex-semen- ... ependency/

Currently I cannot speak from my own experience because my partner and I have used condoms during sex. However, in the next anal intercourse I am going to cum in her anus and verify if there really is an increase in her libido and a better change of mood.

Finally, I would like to know if anyone on this forum noticed any difference in their partner's libido/mood when starting AO and coming inside their partner.

Spiller2006

Re: Anal sex, ejaculation and sexual drive

Post by Spiller2006 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:17 am

This is true but not for all. Currently married to a woman who isn’t into anal sex. But does it occasionally like on my birthday or something. Due to this I’m always sexually unsatisfied etc. and that is how I ended up finding this forum. But that’s for another conversation. In my case cuming in her ass normally results in complaints and no anal for a long long time. So due to this I don’t cum in her ass on the rare occasion I get in there. But my ex’s did reflect the above and openly craved my cum in their ass and a few got off on leaving their scent on me because they saw it as marking their territory. So it’s very individual. I would approach this carefully because if your partner is like my wife that could result in far less sex anal or otherwise. It’s 50/50. But good luck.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:50 pm

Fernand wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:02 am
Hello everyone,

I would like to share with you this information that I have just discovered and if possible, tell me about your own experiences.

It is known that hormones perform various actions in our body, among them, they have implications for mood and sexual drive. In the case of women, testosterone has an important role in boosting the sexual desire. One of the possible side effects of contraceptives is to decrease the amount of testosterone in women, which explains a decrease in their libido.

I found the following article. In summary, they describe an investigation where they found that women who have sex without a condom had a better mood and were happier. The reason? That the vagina absorbs the hormones present in the semen. Finally, the researchers mention that there is also a possibility that the hormones present in the semen can also be absorbed during anal sex.

(here the article)

On the other hand, in a blog I found the story of a person who tells his experience related to the above topic. The story is a bit long, but I leave you a fragment of his conclusions in his own words: "I have concluded that when I have anal sex and cum in my wife´s ass, her sex drive and need for more semen goes up significantly (...) I´d also say that her libido went up, because it wasn´t just that she wanted more sex, but she wanted to learn things that prior she didn´t seem to care about".

(here the story)

Currently I cannot speak from my own experience because my partner and I have used condoms during sex. However, in the next anal intercourse I am going to cum in her anus and verify if there really is an increase in her libido and a better change of mood.

Finally, I would like to know if anyone on this forum noticed any difference in their partner's libido/mood when starting AO and coming inside their partner.

I believe this is absolutely true. I’ve experienced this, but in a different way. My wife started custom hormone therapy 4+ years ago. We’re in our mid 60’s now so she decided to go on hormone therapy to counteract the effects of menopause. Custom hormone therapy includes testosterone which is present in younger women, but in lower concentrations than found in men.

This was a game changer for her and us. Her libido soared and within several months we had anal sex for the first time in our 37 years of marriage at the time. The testosterone totally improved her sex drive.

We moved earlier this year and she established a relationship with a new physician who tweaked and reduced the testosterone just a bit. Before the adjustment, she’d squirt during anal sex. After the adjustment, she doesn’t squirt nearly as much but still has a very strong libido. We’ve had vaginal sex a half dozen times in the last 4 years. She loves anal sex and has powerful anal orgasms.

Semen contains a high concentration of testosterone, so it makes perfect sense it is absorbed by a woman and impacts her libido. In our case, we don’t need to trap the semen in her rectum because of the hormone therapy, but I always cum deep in her ass because it’s what we both prefer. My only regret is that she isn’t squirting as much as she used to. After seeing what hormone therapy did for her, I started testosterone injection therapy myself six months later. She’ll be giving me my shot this evening. She tells me “now it’s my turn to stick something in your ass”.

Hormone therapy led to anal sex and anal sex has changed our sex life in the most positive way. I realize old people having anal sex isn’t a great visual but I hope others our age are having as much fun and pleasure as we are.

I agree with the suggestion semen can increase testosterone levels and libido in women. While she doesn’t need my semen to improve libido, I can’t think of a better place to deposit it than deep in her ass!

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:07 pm

Fernand wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:02 am
Hello everyone,

(here the article)

(here the story)

Its is totally true, that is exactly what happened to us,

She has become a sperm addicted, so she has decided that I can never masturbate in order to maximize my loads and I can only cum inside her.
Sometimes she grabs my testicles, and asks me if her sperm factory is working properly, and reminds me that I must comply with my daily deliveries to her. So, in daily bedtime sex, I unload my daily full dose of cum in her. So she is always with a high libido and anxious for more.

She also loves the taste of my sperm, so I feed her when she is hungry for sperm, she fully drains me.

So my wife loves all my cum inside her, and more than that, she needs my cum in her, she absorbs every drop.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.