Problem after anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
RickoOne

Problem after anal

Post by RickoOne » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:18 pm

Hello!

I recently got a girlfriend, we both love anal, we really... want to enjoy this miracle as often as possible, but she has diarrhea after every occasion. What can we do to make it go away because it is unpleasant for him?
UI.: You can enjoy it even in the butt, it's a wonderful feeling!!

God bless anal!

Backdoorlover

Re: Problem after anal

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:58 am

Then that diarea is not because of the anal sex. It’s because of bad eating habbits which translates badly to her bowels.

My girlfriend had a lot of bowel problems prior to me. Now, after 14 months of anal at least 5 times a week, she didn’t had one problem yet. Bowel movement works fine. But what she eats is important.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:06 am

RickoOne wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:18 pm
Hello!

I recently got a girlfriend, we both love anal, we really... want to enjoy this miracle as often as possible, but she has diarrhea after every occasion. What can we do to make it go away because it is unpleasant for him?
UI.: You can enjoy it even in the butt, it's a wonderful feeling!!

God bless anal!

Yeah my first instinct would be diet. What is she eating? When is she eating? Also is there caffeine intake anywhere in the equation, and how much.

If it's a problem try to have anal in time slots that are further away from her regular bowl movements.

RickoOne

Post by RickoOne » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:57 pm

Thank you for your answers. First of all, he is used to caffeine, he actually eats chicken, vegetables, sometimes snacks, he is really picky... We don't use, we don't like condoms. We are both completely healthy, we don't drink very rarely, only my partner smokes, we try to stay healthy, although we are both chubby. You don't even need a lubricant, as it gets wet very quickly, plus I pamper you with my mouth. She enjoys big ones in her butt, bigger than vaginally. I love it, but I was also afraid. I hope we can find a solution.

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:23 am

Do you guys use lube? You say you don't need any, but just in case: Some people's rectums react to glycerin which is an ingredient in most commercial lubes with diarrhea.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:54 am

I tend to have my bowels empty before planned anal. Although I've never experienced diarrhoea when having anal I prefer not having accidents particularly with 2 cocks. Don't get me wrong I don't stress too much about poo flakes!!