Anal stretching and long-term plug wearing

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Alexfun

Anal stretching and long-term plug wearing

Post by Alexfun » Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:27 am

Hi, I use an anal plug for long-term wearing. It’s 5cm diameter and it has a thin neck so it could be kept in place while I sleep or do other activities.
But I’m also interested in stretching to prepare for fisting.
Do anyone knows a plug with a thick neck for stretching and that could be in place? Especially in Brazil, where I couldn’t find a good one so far…

daviddaniel

Re: Anal stretching and long-term plug wearing

Post by daviddaniel » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:41 am

Hello, You can get Anal Plugs for various sizes at types here Anal Plug. The perfect fit brand manufactures Soft touch silicone Anal plugs. They have won more than 70+ Awards and Nominations in Sex toy Manufacturing.

Rubberbloke2

Post by Rubberbloke2 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:43 pm

I wear the Meo stretching plugs med or large

BritDreamer

Post by BritDreamer » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:57 pm

The Square Peg toys helped me prepare for fisting.

I used to sleep with the large Egg in to stretch out my hole.

The Blunt is also a good, thick toy for stretching.

kdpierre

Post by kdpierre » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:27 am

Unfortunately, I don't know of a commercial product that does the job adequately. However, the solution is not that difficult. MANY years ago when I embarked on this journey, I was impressed by the simple logic of the training process described in "The Story of O". It made sense that if the goal was widening, teardrop-shaped plugs were a waste of time. What I did instead.......and stand by to this day, because......well......dammit it works, was to make a series of plugs from various diameter dowels. You simply grind one end into a rectum-friendly bullet shape, sand, and coat with a high gloss paint or lacquer.

Once you have a nice, varied set, it is just a matter of starting with something you can safely handle and then working your way up over time. The thing is you will also need to buy or make a thong-backed harness. (I made mine from two belts and some dog chain.) Because these plugs are bullet-shaped, there is nothing to hold them in but the thong strap between one's cheeks.

I also made a thong entirely out of dog chain and tapped a large eyescrew into each dowel. The chain goes through the hole and viola! Your plug is held in place without the chain sliding off to one side.

The bad side to this is that while I have worn these out and about, it is risky, AND they aren't terribly comfortable under clothing. It can be done, but it is simpler to just use this training device when you're home. The good news is that you don't need to wear these 24/7. A few hours each time is sufficient. It doesn't even have to be daily.

The reason this works is that whatever your anus is able to accommodate for penetration is never lessened with a narrow neck. If you think about it, if the only time you are challenging your anus to widen is during insertion, what benefit are you getting? The dowel is the same diameter as what initially entered you. Your anus does not get to relax to a smaller width. And by wearing this around the house while doing chores and such, your body's inclination to clench and tense with steps or whatever acts as training to widen you.

I still use these now, even when I don't need training, just because of the challenge in wearing something large that stays large. (An added benefit or torture........depending on your perspective.....is that a dowel/bullet plug will slide ever so slightly in and out and back and forth depending on what you are doing, so sometimes you feel like you're not only being trained/stretched, but lazily butt-fucked. LOL

Good luck!

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:38 am

I know this is a few months old now, but to train for fisting I used a lovehoney Cock locker L inflatable butt plug I also use the XL version, which has a solid core and a thicker neck. You don't need lots of different sizes that way. Happy to give further info if required.