Can it be too loose?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
GlamBottomQueen

Can it be too loose?

Post by GlamBottomQueen » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:25 am

To the tops out there; can a hole feel too loose? Or is that a hot aspect of AO as well?
Seems a lot of men appreciate a good gape, and its a goal for me! But do you lose sensation once a hole gets to gape capacity?

Colt1911

Re: Can it be too loose?

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:50 pm

GlamBottomQueen wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:25 am
To the tops out there; can a hole feel too loose? Or is that a hot aspect of AO as well?
Seems a lot of men appreciate a good gape, and its a goal for me! But do you lose sensation once a hole gets to gape capacity?

It really depends on each person. Depending on the session, her ass is tight the entire time or it will loosen up. We’ve never had anal sex that wasn’t great so both of us find each pleasurable. We use virtually no lube because we prefer penetration with friction. Sometimes when her ass opens up completely, it’s very erotic. Again, anal only for going on five years and not one bad session yet.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:59 am

My wife is looser than when we started, it was like trying to force a goldfish to give you a BJ! But it still feels great now she is more accommodating, but she isn't loose, unless we really go to town! Sometimes she will gape during sex and sometimes she will gape before. If before it is when I first touch my glans to her hole, it will open, sometimes. Then if I don't go in, it will close again. Sometimes I can do this repeatedly just for fun. But most times it doesn't do that. We just use a minimum amount of spit usually. If I use lube, especially silicone, I will last for ever and destroy her ass. So on to that, if we have sex for a long time and we have hard Anal, I can 'destroy' her ass - as they say. That is also fun and even though her ass has given in to the point of not functioning and being all loose, that also feels great. She will recover in a day or two and her ass returns to normal and she is nice and tight again. The sensation of her destroyed, loose anus feels great, the sensation of her toned ass feels great and the sensation of her super tight virgin ass felt great, asses just feel great. I would suggest doing Kegel exercises to keep toned. It is quite possible to be accommodating and toned at the same time if you train slow and do Kegels, or similar. I can take my wife's fist, but I don't gape. I think it may be less about just being loose and hanging open and more about how the muscle is trained/toned. Someone put a great vid on, I think it was here, where a woman showed how she had total control over her gape. So gape doesn't equal loose in ass terms, a loose, stretched pussy might gape open/hang open and a destroyed ass might, but I would say a gape or a controlled gaped ass it a tone thing. That's my experience anyway.
Last edited by Rimmer on Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

GlamBottomQueen

Post by GlamBottomQueen » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:54 pm

@Rimmer The words you guys use are so erotic! Destroyed, wrecked, loose, I cant wait to embody these traits as well!

Thank you for lending your voices to an all important subject 😁

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:29 am

I am that exception that hates gapes. Never understood what’s erotic about a wide open asshole.

From the 3 women I’ve assfucked my current girlfriend feels the loossest. But in our case this means she can always be instantly assfucked. It never hurt her when I penetrate her and I shove my cock in balls deep at the first trust. Which she loves cause she wants my cock in as deep as I can get.

My first wife was so tensed up that simply trying to penetrate her asshole was a lot of work, with her jumping away all the time. Once in she would always rush me “cum fast, it hurts” and after I came “pull out ! Pull out !!” So assfucking her was not exactly erotic.

My current girlfriend is so different. Her asshole gives her pleasure from the second something enters it. Our fucksessions are like 40 mins of changing positions and rotating between hard trusting to long soft grinding. I make love to her asshole like I never in my life made love to any pussy.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

GlamBottomQueen

Post by GlamBottomQueen » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:27 am

@Backdoorlover

Of course, to each their own when it comes to gaping. Personally, Ive always been so tight its a huge goal to be able to fully relax and gape to my fullest potential.

I love that your partner is able to take your cock anytime anyplace and all the way. What a dream that must be!

I will definitely be training hard to get the that level of anal mastery. A girls asshole should be available at any time to please a man 🥰

What a world we live in!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:04 am

On vacation in Mexico, when she lay naked on the bed, I literally sometimes shoved my cock up her ass without her expecting anything. Didn’t even spit. She takes me like a champ. 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:27 pm

Prefer it to be loose. Lots of play before. As per my name, I enjoy big gapes.

cr0wquill

Post by cr0wquill » Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:01 pm

Gapeseeker wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:27 pm
Prefer it to be loose. Lots of play before. As per my name, I enjoy big gapes.

^ What he said. Love a good gape and playing/stretching. Really want to fist someone someday.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:26 am

@cr0wquill I love being stretched and fisted but my wife keeps her ass toned and doesn't let anything thicker than my cock in there - we stretch and fist her pussy instead