New year new problem (a good one)

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
daftdrafter

New year new problem (a good one)

Post by daftdrafter » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:50 am

Recap for those that haven't seen my previous posts. Broke up from my wife about 20 months ago now. Took a girlfriend after 6 months, got her to anal, it was good but she turned out to be a nightmare. Set myself free. I live in Bangkok so getting laid to stunning young Asian girls is easy. I'm 49 in April but have had great sex with girls from 19 to 38! All good. Anal now and then, but rarer with the younger girls.

Anyway, near the beginning of December I went for a walk with a girl from Tinder. Found her reasonably attractive to start (she's 35 and I've been feeding myself 20-25 year olds mostly), then slowly her personality came across. She was open from the beginning that she's bisexual and her longest relationship was with a woman. At the time of writing we're getting beautifully soft on each other and she is super affectionate and loving.

This girl actually took a while to get into bed but I knew she was a super freak from the first time we kissed. I couldn't have been more right. NYE she came over to celebrate with me. We knew it was going to happen. 30 minutes after we arrived I'm eating her out with 2 fingers shoved up her ass (I must mention she has an incredible body...not Asian skinny, but she is slim and works out, a nice butt on her too). She was pushing down onto my fingers and getting hotter. We fucked for about 40 minutes and I moved from pussy to her ass about halfway through. I felt that she was more into anal than vaginal (though she still came from vaginal).

That night more 2 hole sex, then midnight, watching fireworks and cuddling up in bed. She then revealed that I was the first man to have sex with her. Now, I know that she's had some serious anal play because I'm not massive....but I'm not small either! She took me like a champ from the get-go.

Jan 1st morning. Straight to the A. Hard, fast and she came lots. Over the following week she was here on a number of occasions and anal was taking priority. Last weekend we repeated the sofa fuck but more 3:1 anal:vaginal. No complaints from her. She wants to hold me in after I've cum. Again, straight to the A that night but I didn't cum. SO tired. Still, Sunday morning, straight to the A again. I have been suffering stress and I lost my erection during sex (unusual, but I'm old enough to know that's normal). Told her to wait and went and grabbed my 20" flexible dildo. She was struggling to get it past 1/2 laying on her front. Flipped her over, ate her out and slowly got all of it in her bar 2" which I used to fuck her with. She came SUPER hard. At this point I was super hard and we had great anal.

During all this play I got 4 fingers in. Now, I have NEVER fisted anybody before but am curious as to how it feels. My question is about the final push. I have got my hand in to the thumb on 2 other girls in my life but NEVER the whole thing. There is always a little too much resistance to be comfortable and I don't want anybody getting damaged.

Any tips? (for those that have stopped masturbating ;) )

Backdoorlover

Re: New year new problem (a good one)

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:44 am

Yeah I have a question… what is it with the fisting obsession ?

I see so many men have an obsession with it. My girlfriends’ ex was obsessed about fisting her. So he actually hurt her many times during anal play, while she told him from the start she wasn’t going to do it. It only made her resent him and refuse to have sex.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:44 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:44 am

I see so many men have an obsession with it. My girlfriends’ ex was obsessed about fisting her. So he actually hurt her many times during anal play, while she told him from the start she wasn’t going to do it. It only made her resent him and refuse to have sex.

Well your girlfriend’s ex was an asshole (pun intended) but for those who enjoy it, who are we to question why? Many question our choice and preference for anal, so I’ll never challenge something two CONSENTING adults choose to do in the bedroom. Fisting certainly isn’t in our future, but my wife does enjoy the challenge and stretching of her ass with larger toys and plugs.

daftdrafter

Post by daftdrafter » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:35 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:44 am

Notice how I have told you that I haven't because I am concerned about their health? I understand you are not into this. I will, however, guess that you are into something that I am not.

This just happens to be the first time in my life when the person wants to be an active participant. That's why I'm asking the question.

Being on an "Anal Only" forum and questioning people's kinks? Really?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:19 am

Yeah really cause a fist in a pussy or an ass doesn’t look nor feels erotic to me. It feels more like “look mum, no hands” kinda stuff. And it’s all about consent after all.

Now, what my concern is, is that some women participate because they don’t say no to male dominance. So they do it because they don’t say no and not because they said yes. This happens a lot, really. How do I know ? By talking to women about stuff like this. You can not begin to imagine how many women got ruined by selfish men. And the story is always the same: him pushing her bounderies without ever asking if she was actually into it.

So instead of asking people on this forum, why not talk to your lover about this and find out together ? Isn’t that the logical way ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

daftdrafter

Post by daftdrafter » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:27 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:19 am
Yeah really cause a fist in a pussy or an ass doesn’t look nor feels erotic to me. It feels more like “look mum, no hands” kinda stuff. And it’s all about consent after all.

Now, what my concern is, is that some women participate because they don’t say no to male dominance. So they do it because they don’t say no and not because they said yes. This happens a lot, really. How do I know ? By talking to women about stuff like this. You can not begin to imagine how many women got ruined by selfish men. And the story is always the same: him pushing her bounderies without ever asking if she was actually into it.

So instead of asking people on this forum, why not talk to your lover about this and find out together ? Isn’t that the logical way ?

A more valid response. Good thought already there but wanted feedback from people that know too.