Is everybody having sex ?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Colt1911

Re: Is everybody having sex ?

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:37 pm

semi-normal wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:27 pm
It was this thread that motivated me to stop lurking and join and recently I did. There are many of us lurkers just wanting to learn and absorb and feel accepted, without wanting to expose ourselves. I felt an obligation after learning so much from the people writing, and from identifying with them. It's like a special club.

Thank you to all of you who write. There is comfort in knowing I'm not a weirdo (and most of us who follow this site) after all, that anal is normal, natural, pleasurable and common. It is sad that I learned this later in life.

It’s never too late to find something as pleasurable as anal sex. Five years ago at the age of 62 I had anal sex with my wife for the first time. Finding something that awesome at our age was a wonderful discovery. I have no regrets. Welcome to the “club”.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:07 am

Haven’t had sex since the night the baby was born. I’m getting anal tonight and I’m so excited

SwedishAnal

Post by SwedishAnal » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:39 am

In sweden alot of girls do anal

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:46 am

SwedishAnal wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:39 am

I would like to be there with you :mrgreen: :!:

SwedishAnal

Post by SwedishAnal » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:28 am

jack.fats wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:46 am
SwedishAnal wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:39 am

I would like to be there with you :mrgreen: :!:

Sure

Ask_B

Post by Ask_B » Fri May 05, 2023 1:10 am

I love the forum format. I hope people come here when they do not have sex. :)

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Fri May 05, 2023 3:35 pm

Nah but I’m ok with it now. Had allot of anal in my teens and early 20’s in fact I was introduced to anal by a girl when I was 18. Then I met my now wife. Until that point must admit I must have been lucky. Because 4/5 would be into anal. Which means if I was dating 5 girls 4 would at some point bring up anal. Which makes it ironic that I got married and ended up marrying a woman who doesn’t hate anal but isn’t a big fan. So I went from having girls put it in their ass without asking enjoying every inch of me for hours on end. To my wife who orgasms and demand you get out because she’s in pain. And normally she has her orgasm about halfway in. Don’t even get to loosen it a little. So it’s mostly vaginal got the tip in about 6 months ago but that’s it. Now it’s a fantasy that I hope I will get to have again. Or maybe all the anal I had before her was the universe getting me ready for it. Must admit it’s hard but love is more than sex. But it’s sorely missed. Lol

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat May 06, 2023 12:27 am

Yeah that’s live. I don’t see hom the will to do anal can be the main reason to start a relationship.

You want a good, kind and beautiful woman and then hope she will be into anal.

What if you first fuck her pussy till you are about to burst and then switch to her asshole ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalOnlyBlack

Post by AnalOnlyBlack » Sat May 06, 2023 5:40 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 12:27 am
Yeah that’s live. I don’t see hom the will to do anal can be the main reason to start a relationship.

What if you first fuck her pussy till you are about to burst and then switch to her asshole ?

I would sink into a deep depression if the man I chose to settle down with wasn't keen on anal sex. To love a person yet be sexually incompatible. It doesn't bear thinking about.

My nipples and my arse hole are never to be neglected again.

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Sat May 06, 2023 10:42 pm

AnalOnlyBlack wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 5:40 pm
Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 12:27 am

I would sink into a deep depression if the man I chose to settle down with wasn't keen on anal sex. To love a person yet be sexually incompatible. It doesn't bear thinking about.

My nipples and my arse hole are never to be neglected again.

Sounds like a dream but we don’t choose who will love took years to accept but had to way up anal or losing something great was a no brainier.