Last cumshot or orgasm!

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
hasani2222

Last cumshot or orgasm!

Post by hasani2222 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:26 pm

What was the situation of your last orgasm? If you're a guy, where did you cum?

Just today I fucked my regular girl (anal-only FWB). She's a slutty one for sure. Started with a nice wet blowjob while standing then several positions of fucking her ass at a nice medium pace. Definitely rough and fast towards the end. Whenever I got close to the edge, I buried my cock balls deep in her ass feeling out every bit of her wet warm canal. That pulsing sensation between my cock and her ass ring at my cock base got me stone hard. It's a sensation that's hard to explain, but I feel like my cock "conquered" her body and it's an extension of mine. haha

So I'd say after a good hour of ass fucking in several positions, I pulled out, laid her head on the edge of the bed and fucked her throat for about 5 minutes until I came all over her face and tits. Sat down on the couch and she licked and suckled my cock clean. A nice sensual and rough anal session with a slutty girl keeps me ecstatic for days.

Colt1911

Re: Last cumshot or orgasm!

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:13 pm

99.9% of the time I cum deep in her ass. Her in missionary with me standing at the corner allows the deepest penetration. I can’t pull out because it feels so good unloading deep in her ass. My orgasms are so much better since we started anal sex.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:35 pm

My last time was last sunday. Which for us is extemely long without a fuck because on monday she ‘s had a boob revision with new implants. And she didn’t feel exactly comfortable this week.

So the last time I’ve fucked her belly down at 1:30 am while our alarm went off at 4:30 because we knew we needed this fuck. It was a simple fuck, straight foreward after a short blowjob. I shot in her ass so she could take my cum with her as good luck charm.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:41 pm

Last time we had sex was 3 days ago. It's rare we go that long but she has been a little under the weather. It was, in fact, our two year anniversary. It was also the anniversary of the first time she ever had anal.

Having taken the day off, we spent a considerable time in the bedroom off and on. Early, we went upstairs for about an hour long session of pure anal. Mostly we were spooning, since she likes me wrapping her in my arms, but she also rode me cowgirl. She came quite a few times, while I did not. Shortly after a second session together, during which she came a few more times, we ended up picking up the kids from school and had a nice dinner. When the kids were put to bed we resumed our anniversary celebration.

This time, and after showering together, we divested ourselves of clothing on her side of the bed, while kissing and allowing our hands access to intimate regions. Kneeling to the floor, she took my erection into her mouth and sucked me. After a time, I withdrew from her mouth and made her lap beneath my balls like a dog, while I stroked my cock. Often I ceased my stroking and rubbed my wet cock over her face before making her lap me again. Briefly, I turned and had her eat my ass - had her kiss my asshole and drive her tongue inside. No longer satisfied, I made her stand and turn from me. Then, with my stance wide, I slipped my cock into her ass and fucked her, arms wrapped round her body and kneeding her breasts. She climaxed several times over before I pushed her to the bed. Unlike earlier, she had no wish to ride me. So I settled in behind and slid my cock up her ass again, making her cum again.

We disengaged for a time. After she cleaned my cock with a baby wipe, she crawled into my arms and put her head on my chest.Then we talked over the last two years while she stroked my cock.

After about an hour of conversation she gave me a smile and a kiss before rolling away from me and telling me she was ready for more. So I snuggled up behind and let her direct me in her ass. Only a few minutes later a came in her ass.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:58 pm

hdean667 wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:41 pm
Last time we had sex was 3 days ago. It's rare we go that long but she has been a little under the weather. It was, in fact, our two year anniversary. It was also the anniversary of the first time she ever had anal.

Sounds like a wonderful “analversary”. We celebrated our five year analversary in February. There is nothing better than anal sex. We only wish we started anal sex earlier in our relationship. Because of the trust and pleasure, it’s brought us closer together. Happy for you and your partner.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:13 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:58 pm
hdean667 wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:41 pm

Sounds like a wonderful “analversary”. We celebrated our five year analversary in February. There is nothing better than anal sex. We only wish we started anal sex earlier in our relationship. Because of the trust and pleasure, it’s brought us closer together. Happy for you and your partner.

I actually joked with her about it being our analversary. I think that will be celebrated on April 1st. It was right before that time she decided to go AO.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:14 pm

This past Monday I came twice after some nice slow and deep assfucking on the couch while watching tv half-attentive. I focused on the way her wet guts felt around different parts of my cock. Her ass is pretty damn tight and I had her push off all the way then go back in. I prefer staying lodged inside her while I fuck but I wanted to enjoy the slow acceptance of her tight sphincter taking my cock in and out again and again. It was her controlling the pace the whole time, slow and balls deep. It felt incredible. A different sensual kind of assfucking. Even my precum pooling on my tip and pushing into her asshole looked and felt phenomenal... as if my cock was wet kissing her asshole. haha I came once as she sucked me off after a few rounds of fucking. The second time onto her ass after fucking her. She had gotten me hard again after she suckled my cock for about half an hour after my first orgasm.

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:30 am

Last night. My flatmates and I had a party and I was flirting with a guy all night, I got very tipsy and at some point I decided to drag him into my room and begged him to fuck my arse. I get extra loud and extra slutty when I'm tipsy/drunk and after we'd finished and came out, his mates high fived him!

I love being single and anal only. I love surprising men with not only wanting to be fucked in the arse but loving it too. It brings out the animal in me.
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:25 pm

Feeling really horny, had her come over to suck me off. After a good hour with plenty of breaks and position changes, came down her throat with her head hanging off the bed. We sat in the balcony outside too while she licked my ass and balls too. It feels great to get a blowjob out in the open!

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:54 am

Over the weekend I stretched and fisted my wife vaginally, after she had orgasmed and we lay there for a moment, she asked me to use the small but pretty prosecco bottle on her that was sat on a shelf, its about two and a half inches in diameter with a diamond pattern on it. I took it and began to ease it into her sloppy pussy as she moaned. I played with her clit some more as I used the bottle, blunt end first on her. After a while she had had enough, not being able to take any more pleasure. I woke in the night feeling horny and mounted her, she was belly down; I wiped a little spit onto my cock and started to enter her anus. She slowly woke and realized what was going on, she moved to a better position to receive me. We fucked in the twilight; I pulled out all the way a few times and re inserted myself. At one point I missed and ended up in her pussy and after a few strokes, and getting close to coming, I pulled out. I was actually pumping cum as I re entered her ass, the extra lube of my cum made me slide in fast and balls deep. I planted myself deep in her ass, through her sigmoid colon, and emptied my balls into her. We went back to sleep. In the morning she came back from the bathroom and asked me if I had fucked her ass in the night as a load of sperm had come out of her hole when she was on the loo. I told her I had. We kissed and cuddled and she rolled over onto her back. As I slipped between her legs she asked, have you washed your cock since you fucked my ass. I said, “No, you know I don’t wash after sex, after all dirty girls have to take dirty cocks”. She replied, “You can wipe it clean in my stretched-out cunt then.” I lowered myself into her wet pussy and ploughed between her legs as the morning sun began to stream through the window. Slamming my pelvis into hers until I filled her with another load of my seed. Not quite AO but that’s our last cumshot/orgasm.