Last cumshot or orgasm!

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Last cumshot or orgasm!

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:20 pm

hasani2222 wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:26 pm
What was the situation of your last orgasm? If you're a guy, where did you cum?

It was a great weekend for us. We had sex (of course all anal) Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday night, Sunday morning, then again Sunday night.

She's had multiple orgasms in the past, but they were far and few between. Only recently has she began having multiple orgasms more frequently. Friday night we fucked missionary off the side of the bed for about 30 minutes, while she had small orgasm after small orgasm, as I alternated between pumping her ass hard and staying buried balls deep inside her, as she milked my cock with her colon. Recently, it seems like it feels like her colon is pushing all the way to her anus, so that her velvety colon is completely enveloping my cock once it pushes past her tight sphincter ring. Even when I lay still with my cock buried to the hilt in her ass, her colon pulsates, pushes out, and draws back a little (like it's trying to draw me in) over and over again. Finally, I could tell she was about to cum. Her sphincter began pulsating around the base of my cock, as her colon milked the cum out of me. Afterward, we remained like this for about five minutes, my cock slowly softening. However, her colon didn't immediately retract. It was almost like her ass was applying suction to my cock, keeping deep inside her. When I finally did pull out, rather than the usual fall out after orgasm, her ass made a wonderfully sloppy sort of slurping sound.

This is why we repeated the experience twice a day, until waking a little late this morning and having to rush off to work. She's already let me know she's planning on getting back on track tonight.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:10 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:20 pm
hasani2222 wrote:

It was a great weekend for us. We had sex (of course all anal) Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday night, Sunday morning, then again Sunday night.

Anal is such a different, and better experience. It’s primal and her orgasms are intense. I loved your description as anal satisfies so many senses… that beautiful oval hole pushing out and opening up, the musky odor, occasional anal queefs during penetration, eye contact (at least during missionary), and incredible feeling can’t compare to anything else. It’s a feast of the senses.

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:37 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:10 pm
LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:20 pm
hasani2222 wrote:

Anal is such a different, and better experience. It’s primal and her orgasms are intense. I loved your description as anal satisfies so many senses… that beautiful oval hole pushing out and opening up, the musky odor, occasional anal queefs during penetration, eye contact (at least during missionary), and incredible feeling can’t compare to anything else. It’s a feast of the senses.

For me that's one of the biggest rushes. Cumming in her ass whilst making *eyes* contact and kissing.