How long do gains last

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Aminah

How long do gains last

Post by Aminah » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:35 am

I was wondering if someone can help answer this...

If someone were to achieve a stretch of about a 2 inch diameter, held it in for a bit, (let’s say 30-45 minutes), then removed the item. About how long will the area remain stretched, such that the item could be put back in with “relative” ease.
A few hours? Thanks for any feedback.

Colt1911

Re: How long do gains last

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:32 am

Aminah wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:35 am
I was wondering if someone can help answer this...

If someone were to achieve a stretch of about a 2 inch diameter, held it in for a bit, (let’s say 30-45 minutes), then removed the item. About how long will the area remain stretched, such that the item could be put back in with “relative” ease.
A few hours? Thanks for any feedback.

The largest toy my wife can handle is a 2” steel or glass plug. It takes time for her to stretch and take something that thick. We’ve never done what you mentioned, but I think her hole would return to “normal” within 20 to 30 minutes at most and require additional time and stretching to reinsert, but that’s a guess on my part

Good Anal Girl

Re: How long do gains last

Post by Good Anal Girl » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:04 am

It was only when I started a routine of fucking my big toys every morning and evening that I could keep up that stretch. Once I did that though, it only took 1-2 weeks. After 4-6 weeks of that routine as well as being fucked almost daily, I moved from one big toy to another with ease. I didn't have to warm up before taking it and that was surprising and shocking and very, very hot 🔥
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting