My Progress

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Issyvin

My Progress

Post by Issyvin » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:55 am

Hi,

I recently joined the site and posted an intro which has got some really helpful replies from some members for which I am very grateful and appreciative…you know who you are!

With a better understanding of what is involved in becoming AO and some valuable advice from members my bf and I have been talking more about it and reached some decisions.

We have agreed I will become AO. To celebrate he has ordered a lovely plug for me to use from France having had a member recommendation. As I was told it really is like jewellry for my bottom. It’s very pretty and heavy so I will be aware of having it in me which is exciting. I am also having my clitoris hood pierced and a piercing on each of my lips and booked in for that at the weekend. My bf has said he will buy me some pretty gold rings and pendants for my new piercings to decorate my Pussy so it looks pretty whenever we have anal.

I work at my bf’ business and we talked about improving my ability to take him anally and hence the plug purchase. He has suggested I insert the plug mid afternoon each day so by the time we finish work I should be both excited and steadily more open to take him there once the rest of the team have left. He has said to me being plugged and having anal only daily should mean I will quickly improve my ability to take him in me whenever he wants me. He said he wants to train me to crave being filled there all the time.

My bf suggested I look at this site and it really has helped me to understand the AO considerations to ensure I won’t have any medical issues but also to actually enjoy the excitement I had at was the thought of becoming AO which feels so naughty, scary and thrilling all at the same time but now is becoming reality.

Thanks to those that have offered guidance and for any other members that take the time to offer their thoughts and guidance. It is appreciated.

Xxx

Colt1911

Re: My Progress

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:07 pm

Enjoy your anal journey! It gets even better as you learn and adapt.

Backdoorlover

Re: My Progress

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:13 am

It also needs to be said that I hope your boyfriend understands how lucky he is, to have such a willing girlfriend.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥