Memories that get you rock hard

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
AnalWizard

Memories that get you rock hard

Post by AnalWizard » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:17 pm

I'll go first. This is the story of how I met my wife.

I was a 27 year old man and I was about to leave my job and relocate back to Austria. At the time i was living in a house share in some - non descript part of the UK. Being a house share meant when i decided to host a leaving party, the house mates invited their friends.

One house mate, a French girl who I had a hot cold relationship invited some of her work colleagues to the party.

This farewell party had a theme! It was Wizard staffs. For those that don't know, a wizard staff party involves the participants dressing up as wizards and every time you finish your drink you tape it onto the previous drink. You essentially become a grand wizard once your wizard staff is as tall as you are. I'm 6ft so that meant i had to consume a healthy amount of beer, cider, and g&t. (no one said the staff had to be uniform).

So imagine me, dress with a long grey gown, long grey wig, a long grey beard which had been plated, purple eyes, and a staff 6ft high made of finished drinks that had a glowing ball on top for dramatic effect.

Deeming myself to be sufficiently tanked up on fuel I was feeling super confident. So confident in fact i thought i would try and get together again with my French house mate.

I walked up to her and started flirting. In the past we had had sex and oral sex after a couple drunken nights. However on this night she started telling me about how she was questioning her sexual orientation, but she wanted me, but she wanted this girl she liked. It was very surreal situation to be in, the more i wanted her the more she was drawn to this other girl. The more i ignored her the more she wanted me.

Realising it'd be my last week on the island I thought fuck it, I need pussy (this was before i became a bum bandit). Therefore being on the hunt i turned to the guests the French girl had brought.
I remember looking at my blue eyed blonde platted haired wife for the first time. I was truely just looking into the very essence of her eyes and without a moments hesitation I said "jesus you're beautiful". After a few more complements, fun conversational topics and some teasing I told her its my party because i'm leaving and how sad i was i didn't meet someone like her before.

This is the bit that blows my mind to this day. It was my wife that looked at me and said "I want you to fuck me in the butt.". The speed we went to my room would have put Usain Bolt to shame.

She lubed me up with her mouth, turned around and wiggled her butt for me, then took my cock and guided me to her butt. This was her first time having anal sex. I later found out she only had 1 bf before me, and he was a puritan. Once in i just started ramming like a jack hammer.

After we had finished, she insisted we go upstairs to the shared shower. The party was still ongoing in the house but she just took my cock and walked me through the house butt naked like a puppy on a leash. When in the shower she sucked me hard again and we started vaginal sex.

Being the chivalrous man that i was I couldn't let her walk home on her own, so i walked her back to her house. Once then we fell into sex again like wild animals. I was switching from anal, pussy mouth....fortunately no one got an UTI.

By midday the next day I had to return to the house share because i need to hand over the keys to the landlord. It wasn't until i got back that i realised there was bits of shit and probably blood all over the bed. My mother would be proud how quickly i cleaned that room, changed the sheets and washed the evidence of the previous nights drunken debauchery.

So you may be wondering how she became my wife? Well after a week back in Austria and messaging her, i invited her to visit. She went out on a limb and did visit. The rest as they say is history.

Backdoorlover

Re: Memories that get you rock hard

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:46 pm

That’s quite the story 😲

I don’t have fixed memories that make me rock hard cause I never dwell in the past. What does make me rockhard is my girlfriend now. In the most simple ways. By thinking of yesterday’s assfuck. By kissing her. By imagining how I will make her do ass to mouth later that night. She as a person is so sexy to me. I like everything about her.

She’s naturally submissive, which makes her the first woman who is completly compatible with me, cause I’m naturally dominant. And her being a submissive woman is much sexier then I could have imagined. Nothing feels more sexy then a woman who said, the first time we had sex: “you can do anything you want with me”. At that time she meant she wanted me to assfuck her, but still was too shy to say it straight up. Meanwhile I really do anything I want with her. Assfuck her, let her do ass to mouth, buy her sexy dresses with very deep cleavage, which she loves and wears. Buy her thong bikini’s which she wears at her home swimming pool, for neighbours to see, and on vacation on public beaches.
Nothing beats a sexy woman who shows off her yummy ass on a public beach. She loves being naked around me, her nakedness makes me want to fuck her, her submissiveness invites me to actually assfuck her with no hesitation. I don’t need to doubt if she’s willing to assfuck, cause she has never refused once. She loves my cock and expresses her love daily by great blowjobs before or during anal sex.

It’s 5:42 AM now, and I am hard while typing this. That is the effect she has on me. If I would go upstairs now to assfuck her, she will get on her knees and let me use her.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:54 am

The way you perceive the past shapes your future.

For example I remember how my wife reacted when I exposed her to a bit of exhibitionism while being the dom. Let's just say this has led to a whole new way of playing

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:41 am

AnalWizard wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:54 am
The way you perceive the past shapes your future.

For example I remember how my wife reacted when I exposed her to a bit of exhibitionism while being the dom. Let's just say this has led to a whole new way of playing

It also turns me on relating our anal experiences with others. My wife thinks I should help men learn how to teach their partners how to enjoy anal sex. Unless the woman is an anal pro, there is a right and wrong way to go about it. I’ve always believed teasing her ass to the point she craves penetration is the best approach. It takes time and patience but is well worth the effort.

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:24 pm

My wife just hops on top of my dick. No foreplay, just lubes me up, then gets on top. Sits down then wiggles. No prep.

She doesn't like me coming out until I've deposited my load. So this sometimes means we go from cowgirl to missionary to sideways with me never undocking. I always laugh when we switch to doggy, it's like a helicopter.

I find the lack of ritual makes it more spontaneous. But I would like to get more gapes and more air pocket farts. But I like the fact she didn't douche. She gives herself to me, warts and all.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:41 pm

Everyone is different. Mine likes the anal play, but loves it when I stop, pull her to the corner of the bed in missionary, and fuck her ass deeply. In her case, she enjoys me pulling all the way out and reinserting. She often has an anal orgasm this way. While we include ass to mouth, I will ONLY cum deep in her ass… it’s the reason for the season and if I’m fucking her ass, why would I want to cum in her mouth or in the air? Other than brief moments of ass to mouth which is erotic, I’m bored with oral sex. I’m 100% an ass man.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:18 pm

I will say that this doesn't get me rock hard, but it is a very fond memory that taught me much about how to go about getting anal.

A gal pal of mine and I ended up becoming friends with benefits. It was not something I expected or wanted, but after she jumped on me while watching an opening season basketball game at my old apartment we fell into it. At the time I had enjoyed anal with fair frequency here and there but I was far from an expert. Additionally, my gal pal was adamantly against anal. One night, and quite by accident, that all changed.

As I recall it was a Friday night when she popped by unexpectedly. I remember her telling me she wanted to watch the game, eat pizza, drink beer and get laid. I was all for it. Especially since she had the beer and pizza in hand.

That night, after going to bed with me, she said she didn't want to do anything but cuddle and talk. An odd thing considering her initial reasons for being there. Anyhow, I ended up spooning her and we talked for quite a while. After a time she began rubbing her ass up against me. My body reacted, of course and I was soon hard and sliding my cock between the cheeks of her ass. Before long her ass was wet as hell, probably a mix of precum and sweat. To my surprise she angled herself so I penetrated her ass. Surprised, I pulled out immediately and continued what I was doing. Another time she adjusted angles and I slid into her ass. Again I withdrew. The third time I entered she pushed down on me until I was fully embedded in her ass. A moment later she was fucking me with a slow, steady rolling of the hips. Only minutes later she had a crazy orgasm. Several more followed. After much moaning and crying out, she pulled away from me and claimed it was too intense to continue.

For a long time after we were quiet. I mentioned the fact she had told me her ass was "exit only" and she told me to shut up. We both laughed. I was still wanting and suggested a blow job, something she was very well skilled at giving. She refused saying it was gross. I don;t know how long we talked for but we eventually fell into sleep.

Somewhere in the middle of the night I woke up. My cock was rock hard and I wanted to finish what I had started. So, after waking her I wrapped my right hand around the back of her head and pulled her over and down on my cock. She offered no resistance. When my cock was properly wet I rolled her to her side and tried to work my way into her ass. Unfortunately, it was still too dry so I made her suck my cock again. When finally I was properly wet I rolled her back to her side and entered her ass. It was during that session I made her alternate from ass to mouth. When I was ready to cum I withdrew and made her suck me. Without resistance she complied.

It was the first time I had ever enjoyed anal without a lot of lubrication and the first time I enjoyed ass to mouth. About a month later we stopped fooling around. Turned out she wanted a relationship and I did not. But that encounter is really how I learned how to do anal properly, without pain, and without the usual nervousness and I have put it to use with virtually every partner since.

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:30 pm

As posted here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20853

The memory of how I can take her even when she's sick

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:59 am

I’ve got a new memory to get me hard forever.

Yesterday my sweety and me were just chillin’ at home, looking at sexy pics I’d made of her the day before. When I got hard, I pulled down my pants and told her to suck my cock, something she was planning to do at that exact moment anyway.

So she climbed on the sofa and made love to my cock with her mouth. I felt divine. She is an amazing blowjob artist. For 10 mins I layed there, enjoying how my cock got eaten by her greedy mouth.

Then she put her hair up, like shit was going to get real, and the blowjob got into the next level. Her sucking got really intense while her hand cupped my balls for extra stimuli. I felt how the straigh line to my orgasm started, I wanted to cum in her mouth, give her the gift she longed for. “Aah yes, oooh yessss” and it happened….. ooh no, not yet, I shifted to a higher level, felt even more extasy, balls clenching, ready to shoot my load in her mouth, “OOOOH. AAARGH, yes” …. And again the cum held back, it was something I have never experienced. It was there, I needed to cum more then ever in my life but my body seemed not ready to release. She kept my cock in her mouth, which made the extasy rise. And in a feeling which was close to painfull, I finally shot my cum in her mouth while shouting out my sheer hornyness. She most intense orgasm ever, even better then in her asshole.

It was the most amazing and best blowjob I have ever had. Will be hard to top this one.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:45 am

I remember one time out on a camping trip having Anal over a pick nick bench one evening. An artic lorry drove by and saw us over the stone wall, sounding his air horns in approval as he passed by.

A picture I won't ever forget, when I was a teenager, is that of my first anal lover dismounting me from cowgirl position. I didn't even know we were having anal sex, I had never had anal before. I just knew it was the best pussy I had ever felt. She swung a leg over and as she did I saw my cum dripping out of her ass hole. She wiped my cum from her ass with a pair of her black panties and told me to keep them to make me think of her. At that point I was hooked on Anal.

The other year we got into vaginal fisting, The thought that my whole hand can now slip into my wife's now loose pussy gets me going and the thought of the on going effort to make her looser is a turn on.

And more recently she learn to deepthroat, picturing the giddy, smiley look on her face as she comes up for air, my cock glistening with all the spit produced from deep throat and thinking of the sensation as she makes that extra push to get me past her tonsils and down her throat - can't beat that.

The naughtiness of going ass to pussy, that moment after you pull out from the ass and the tip of your cock is just touching the vaginal opening, that moment just as you start to push into her pussy.