Talking about anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Good Anal Girl

Talking about anal

Post by Good Anal Girl » Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:33 am

Because I'm a bit of a slut and have made made it my mission to sleep with as many men as I physically and mentally can, I need to be honest, open and safe.

I live on my uni campus with three other girls. One of them is doing the same degree as me so we have the same classes, but the other two are studying different things. All three know I'm anal only.

I had a very wild freshers week, probably like the majority of students but my "wild" was getting fucked by 15 different guys during one week. I told the girl on the same course (who has rapidly become my best friend) as a safety net - where I was going, who I was seeing etc. The other girls have heard me through our very thin walls or they've walked in on me and a guy and as we've laughed about it the next day, I've told them I'm anal only.

On nights out, we've all had drunken gropes and kisses - I'm bi, my best friend says she's straight but I know otherwise and the other two girls are curious. I've been very happy to guide my friends through their bi curious experiences - making them cum with my fingers and tongue has been so hot, especially my best friend as she keeps telling me she's straight.

I've kind of lost the point of this point to be honest - all that to say I'm ridiculously horny, going out with my friends and getting fucked tonight
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting

SwedishAnal

Re: Talking about anal

Post by SwedishAnal » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:40 am

I would love to fill up your asshole with cum and even your friends if they wanted