So, what else - besides Anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Rimmer

So, what else - besides Anal?

Post by Rimmer » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:23 am

We all here love Anal. We are either AO, anal mostly, prefer anal, like anal want anal or are anal curios.
But what else are you into sexually. I like to be anally fisted now and then, but that is part of the anal thing, so what else?
My wife took some time to learn to deep throat - and that is super cool. Also we got into vaginal fisting and stretching as her pussy wasn't being used for piv, we thought we would find an alternative use for it. Is there anything you do? Do you do it, want to do it, like watching it are in training for it, are considering starting? Maybe you are into ball stretching, genital piercings, Japanese rope tricks, pussy spanking, induced lactation, fellatio in public places; I can't think, what else is there? What are you into?

Backdoorlover

Re: So, what else - besides Anal?

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:46 am

Well like my sig says, my women and me are actually ass to mouth only. Everytime we fuck she does some form of ass to mouth. And she loves doing deeptroat too. Has this broad smile when she shoves it down her troat.

For me blowjobs are very important. I couldn’t do without.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

H.analonly

Post by H.analonly » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:01 am

Hello, anal lovers. I like to do a deep throat first with my girlfriend. until my penis spits out. And then I can enter him anus without a slip and have very deep sex in his throat and anus. I think her spit can help a lot to feel more in my penis. I would like to put it in her throat again during anal sex, but I am worried that it will cause my love disease.
El ano y la garganta de mi novia es el lugar de descanso de mi polla y mi semen

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:34 am

My girlfriend cleans everytime she even expects we will have sex, especially because she wants to do ass to mouth too.

She never does a blowjob without putting my cock in her ass in between. Ass to mouth is the new kind of blowjob for her. She loves starting sex with a blowjob. So sometimes I especially shove it in her ass first and then she may suck it.

Ass to mouth is our most common way to have sex and I couldn’t be happier.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:00 am

Anal only pretty much describes our sexual life. During foreplay I’ll play with her clit and massage her G-spot with a plug in her ass. Ironically, this makes her crave anal instead of vaginal penetration. I’ll remove the plug or my fingers from her ass and we’ll both lick and suck on them. We love ass to mouth but I don’t care for extended sessions of oral sex on me. Immediately after a little ass or mouth, I’ll deep tongue kiss her to share the taste of her ass.

Once ever six months or so, she’ll ask me to penetrate her vagina before fucking her ass. I think she does this to verify her strong preference for anal. She loves her anal orgasms. Anal fisting isn’t going to happen, but she does like a good stretch with a large 2” diameter plug or 4 of my fingers. On occasion, I tell her to push my cum out of her ass and into my mouth and we share it in a deep cum kiss to conclude our anal lovemaking session.

analla

Post by analla » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:42 am

As for me, I'm into orgasm denial and edging. Since I'm not very good at self-control, my maximum orgasm denial was 10 days or so :lol:
Sometimes I'll hump my pants and do a bit of edging during the day, since I will only allow myself an orgasm in the evening. Orgasms make me slower, dumber and distracted so I'm only doing them before bedtime.

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:32 am

I once peed in my wife's mouth when she was giving a blowjob in the shower. Before marriage and AO lifestyle. I didn't prime her or discuss it. I just thought she'd take it. Boy oh boy I was wrong. Lesson learnt.

Thus I'm anal only unless we are somehow lulled into a sense of safety and go for a 3rd child

PetieT

Post by PetieT » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:09 am

Hmm... My girlfriend and I are always trying something new. The last thing we liked was fucking to an old hentai. I don't remember exactly, but we keyed something like this tamil sex video . It may not sound very interesting, but it's more than interesting. We turn on some hentai with the oldest drawing possible and go about our business. It really turns us on a lot.
Last edited by PetieT on Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:08 am

@AnalWizard Oh man! Peeing in her mouth is fucking hot, but rare to find women who will just be up for it. Gotta work them up slowly. haha

Aside from anal -blowjobs! I've been on a blowjob streak lately, stressed out at work and out sick. It's only been blowjobs for the past 3 weeks. Maybe this weekend I'll be up for anal. Fucking a throat feels so damn good, all that thick saliva coating my cock and her throat...seeing my cock bulge and her dedication. I'd be bj only before ao. It takes less prep and a girl is likely to be into it than anal.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:40 am

For me blowjobs are also very important @hasani2222

She deeptroats and loves it. She sucks me like she’s addicted to my cock and never gets tired of doing so. Sometimes a blowjob goes for 40 mins or longer.

I did oral only week at some point, just to see how it would feel when I know there will be no assfucking. We missed the anal sex very much because we’re ass to mouth entousiasts and cocksucking simply isn’t as horny without the occasional dip in her asshole.
Backdoorlover’s quote: