The smell of anal sex/ass

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Mrbuttfucker

The smell of anal sex/ass

Post by Mrbuttfucker » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:19 am

New to the forum but love it! My fiancé and I are anal only, I’m over 4 years together we’ve only had vaginal sex 4 times. It’s been 3 years of anal only now :) one thing I know is the smell of ass is the strongest arousing scent EVER! My fiancé heather thinks so too. It’s such an erotic and intimate scent, nothing compares. And during anal sex I love how it makes the room smell like her asshole :) anyone else feel the same way??

Colt1911

Re: The smell of anal sex/ass

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:50 am

Mrbuttfucker wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:19 am
New to the forum but love it! My fiancé and I are anal only, I’m over 4 years together we’ve only had vaginal sex 4 times. It’s been 3 years of anal only now :) one thing I know is the smell of ass is the strongest arousing scent EVER! My fiancé heather thinks so too. It’s such an erotic and intimate scent, nothing compares. And during anal sex I love how it makes the room smell like her asshole :) anyone else feel the same way??

Absolutely. Even though Mrs Colt cleans out, there is a distinct scent to anal sex. Everything about anal is awesome… the smell, sight, sounds, taste, and feel are so unique and incredible.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:46 pm

I have always felth vaginal sex provides a typical scent on my cock and overall. A scent I never really liked cause after vag sex I had this urge to clean my cock, so I wouldn’t smell this off scent in the morning. Never liked it.

We always use coconut oil as lube and it makes anal sex smell nice. My cock smells nice the next morging and it’s no issue at all for my girlfriend to suck it unwashed the morning after.

I assume the smell is different if the receiver doesn’t rince out before sex.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:01 am

Yes, you don't want to walk around stinking with flies buzzing round you, common-sense and personal hygiene, but keeping your partners ass scent on your cock seems to be an AO theme for many, The taste also. You don't want your chewing gum to just taste of the gum, you want the flavour. Very intimate to have her lay on your lap, smell your cock and take it into her mouth, her ass scent filling her nostrils as she tastes herself.

Tony0384

Post by Tony0384 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:10 am

I wonder why we don't do it the usual way. Is it more interesting and exciting?

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:11 pm

Tony0384 wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:10 am
I wonder why we don't do it the usual way. Is it more interesting and exciting?

Not sure what you mean? What do mean by “the usual way”? If you’re talking about anal versus vaginal penetration, we can give you so many reasons why anal for us is much more interesting and exciting!

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:39 am

Interesting that @Tony0384 said "we" maybe he is one of us, just exploring his reason for preferring anal against ours?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:42 am

The number behind the name proves this is a fake profile, created to post spam. Wait for it. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:24 am

I like to do ass to mouth with my boyfriend, although I always clean his butt, I do it only with a hose and I pour water on my ass, my boyfriend sticks his fingers in my ass and smells them and says he loves it the smell of ass, and when I suck his dick after anal it doesn't smell bad but it gives me a smell of ass combined with dick, it's weird but very hot

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:02 am

Karla j 25 wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:24 am
I like to do ass to mouth with my boyfriend, although I always clean his butt, I do it only with a hose and I pour water on my ass, my boyfriend sticks his fingers in my ass and smells them and says he loves it the smell of ass, and when I suck his dick after anal it doesn't smell bad but it gives me a smell of ass combined with dick, it's weird but very hot

There is definitely a difference between the smell of shit and the smell of anal sex and ass. We both lick my fingers and toys when I pull them from her ass. She cleans out very well but anal play and hard ass poundings always produce a distinct smell. As I’ve often said, all of the senses are aroused from anal sex… the sounds, smell, visuals, and feelings AND of course, the incredible orgasms and squirting.