Sexual freedom with your own partner

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

Sexual freedom with your own partner

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:26 am

Sexual freedom. What do I mean here ?

I have been married for 23 year with a woman with whom I never had a sence of sexual freedom. I always felt I had to ask for it or get some kind of permission. I can’t say it was her doing, maybe it was just me limiting myself. But it did lead to frustrations, because sometimes I just want to have a go and fuck in the spur of the moment. Almost never happened.

Neither with my next wife. I did better there, sometimes really used her to get off and she was okay with that. Told me enough times I could use her whenever I felt a need.

Both above women allowed anal, but were not really into it. It was more like a favor to me.

Fast foreward to my current relationship.
She is it !
She is the one that gives me all the sexual freedom I’ve craved for. And because we’re ass to mouth only, her ass and mouth are always available for me to use whenever I feel like it.

That notion of her being my free use ass to mouth sweety is the best feeling I’ve ever had. I fuck her whenever I want, while assfucking her I pull out, tell her to suck it and she turns around right way to suck my cock straight from her ass. Never hesitates.

I’ve assfucked her while she was sick with fever. She even felt better after and told me my sperm was medecinal 😆
When I was disabled with fractured ribs, she put me in an armchair and started a supurb blowjob. Then sat on me and shoved my cock up her ass. Gave me a nice reverse cowgirl assfuck untill her thighs got sore, then got off, turned around and restarted the blowjob till I shot my load in her mouth.

I must have done something right to have gotten this fantastic woman as a reward. 🥰
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalWizard

Re: Sexual freedom with your own partner

Post by AnalWizard » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:40 pm

That comment about her being ill reminds me of my butt slut.
I'll post thread in advice.

Backdoorlover

Re: Sexual freedom with your own partner

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:57 pm

Yesterday I had another example of sexual freedom.

She fell asleep with her head on my shoulder as I was watching TV. I got this fantasy in my head of walking to the other side of the bed and shove my cock up her ass, but I couldn’t move or she’d wake up. But then she woke up out of her own and I just told her I wanted to shove my cock up her ass. I just needed to unload my cum up her ass and so she let me. Fucking her laying on her belly, using her asshole purely for my pleasure and her heavy moaning proved how she enjoyed it too. I came so hard. Man I love having a willing anal cumslut to use. 😍❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥