I want a traditional anal only wife

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

Re: I want a traditional anal only wife

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed May 31, 2023 12:09 pm

3 years ago I wasn’t even dreaming of having an anal only wife. I was dreaming of a woman who loves anal sex enough to let me have it 2-3 times a week.

So to my big surprise, when my woman said she was okay with anal every day, I couldn’t really believe my luck. And when I found this forum, and brought up the “anal only lifestyle”, it took her 10 mins to say “lets try that”.

Sometimes you find all the happiness you hoped for, when you weren’t even looking. 😄
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Wed May 31, 2023 8:59 pm

You are a very lucky man. Enjoy.

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:57 am

I'm a wife and Christian and love cum in my ass ...but only my husband's
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

aaryan026

Post by aaryan026 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:11 am

hi, Try only doing anal with her for a few months.

ds040265

Post by ds040265 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:19 pm

Yep, I'm married to one.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:31 pm

ObedientWife wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 1:15 am
I believe it's quite possible for your dream to become reality. People in general are turning back to traditional ways. And women are starting to avoid contraceptive pills, so anal as a natural birth control might be seen as an option for many.
I myself had an interesting and maybe a bit unusual transformation from a very liberal minded girl to a very traditional wife. I started with a very sex positive outlook, experimented with various kinks, found myself being very submissive and also loving orgasm denial, that lead to anal only lifestyle and a traditionaly balanced relationship. My husband provides the family, I take care of domestic chores and have an artistic hobby. His sexual needs are a priority too. Our relationship is one stable constant, keeping us not just sane during these crazy times, but also very happy.

Oh, and another thought about your ideal relationship. A traditional and religious wife might want babies at some point. :) So if you start a relationship like that, consider aligning your views on that point too. ;)

The kind of relationship you ahev with your husband is ideal. I have always been the bread winner in my relationships. Even back when I was young and just shaking yo with a girlfriend, I would usually have them quit their jobs so they can be home for me. And the fact that you find joy and pleasure in putting your husband's sexual needs before you own is just ideal. For me, that's how a healthy relationship works, a good wife how takes care of the house and her husbands needs, and a husband that pays the bills and make sure everything in the house is functioning.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:23 pm

Where I live it’s nearly impossible to lead a life like that. House prices are always climbing, meaning that a €1400/month mortgage had become normal. On an income of one person, being €2200 ish, it’s impossible to get other bills paid.

And that two income situation lef to a near non-existence of housewives here.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:11 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:23 pm
Where I live it’s nearly impossible to lead a life like that. House prices are always climbing, meaning that a €1400/month mortgage had become normal. On an income of one person, being €2200 ish, it’s impossible to get other bills paid.

And that two income situation lef to a near non-existence of housewives here.

Same in the US where the middle class are being squeezed. The only good thing about COVID was when everyone worked from home. Back then, we had anal sex 3 or 4 times each week. At 67 and 65 we both still work because of increased costs and a recent move to a more expensive state. Post-COVID, we’re back to a schedule of anal 1-2 times each week. Two income households with kids really put a damper on opportunities to have sex.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:29 pm

Tell me about it, @Colt1911 🤦🏻‍♂️

And if two partners work in different schedules, it’s even worse. Did that for a year.
Last edited by Backdoorlover on Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:56 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:29 pm
Tell me about it, @Colt1911 🤦🏻‍♂️

And if two partners work in diffentent schedules, it’s even worse. Did that for a year.

On the other hand, it makes the anal sessions you’re able to squeeze in even better! Life goes by very fast. It’s why we have to enjoy the time we have… and make sure we find time for anal fun. At 67, I often wonder how long I’ll get to enjoy this great sex life. It’s one of the reasons why we both stay as fit and healthy as possible. Happy anal weekend!