I want a traditional anal only wife

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

Re: I want a traditional anal only wife

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:24 pm

Since last wednesday my anal sweety and me work together. So in time we hope to squeeze in even more anal sex now. We are 53 and 52 and are having the best time of our lives. We had a period of 18 months with daily anal sex and we loved it. Work prevented that to be upheld, but now we have the possibility again to assfuck daily. You can imagine how great this feels.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:52 am

Cool, are you self employed or work at the same place. I guess self employed yields sexual opportunities but you have to keep the work ethic/momentum up and balanced against sexual drive. Whereas working at the same place you need to get the work done, but there is excitement finding opportunity to indulge in ass pleasures together at work.

canadianbuttluvr

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:48 am

Ozzy wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:22 pm
Here's my perfect companion!

She's responsible, she has some healthy fear of God (but not crazy religious), not into bizarre bahavior, acts like a lady, she's against woke culture, modest, inteligent, she knows when to talk and when to be quiet, she's gifted in some talent or art or science/knowledge, she's not egocentric, she's low profile on social media, she's caring, devout to our marriage, she gives me relaxing massages, she understands that I need to have my own life and she'll pursue hers as well, yet she'll support me and I'll support her, and we'll always be there for each other.

A very traditional marriage, except for the part that we don't have vaginal sex and are anal only.... Is it asking too much? :lol:

I am late to this thread but this is almost my wife. The only thing is that we both enjoy vaginal sex so anal-only is the only difference. But, we’ve been having more anal and my wife enjoys it and even recently has started to squirt during anal which is crazy hot!

Finding someone that is a perfect match though may prove difficult but over the long-haul you may find a better alignment. My wife and I were both virgins when we got married so sex was pretty plain. Took my wife quite some time before she was even willing to have me eat her out, Nevermind anything else. Today, we have almost been married 25 years-she loves being eaten out, gladly swallows cum and enjoys (and orgasms from) anal sex.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:16 pm

canadianbuttluvr wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:48 am
Today, we have almost been married 25 years-she loves being eaten out, gladly swallows cum and enjoys (and orgasms from) anal sex.

I can't tell you great it is the way you guys connected at a young age and were able to grow and learn together. What you two did, being virgins and being the only partners you've ever had, is the best way to form and keep a relationship. And 25 years later you guys are doing great with your sex lives. Not because you and her had all kinds of crazy experiences before you met, but because you guys had all kinds of crazy experiences together. That's worth more than anything.

Maybe one day you and her can experiment with anal only. You never know, she may end up really enjoying it.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:36 pm

@NoVagAnal you make a great point. My wife and I went from anal never (except light anal play) to anal only the last five years in our 42 year marriage. Nothing is impossible. And I also want to give people hope that you can enjoy great sex late in life. The learning never ends.

@canadianbuttluvr when my wife first squirted during anal, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. As you suggest, a very erotic experience, and her anal orgasms are loud and spectacular.

canadianbuttluvr

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:24 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:36 pm

@canadianbuttluvr when my wife first squirted during anal, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. As you suggest, a very erotic experience, and her anal orgasms are loud and spectacular.

My wife doesn’t like having anal sex when our kids our home cause she wants to scream. Something about anal sex is just so “primal” I guess that unlike with vaginal, she is extremely Loud when she orgasms from anal. I know I am “preaching to the choir” here but anal sex is without a doubt the most erotic way to connect with a woman. You can go slow and sensual or literally pound her ass while she screams and squirts! While vaginal sex also has a range of emotion, the range is not nearly as vast.

canadianbuttluvr

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:42 pm

NoVagAnal wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:16 pm

Maybe one day you and her can experiment with anal only. You never know, she may end up really enjoying it.

Based on our progress, I wouldn’t rule this out at some point, and I think In time she would be willing to try it and see where it goes.