Need ideas to put my wife in her place

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
ShePrefersIt

Need ideas to put my wife in her place

Post by ShePrefersIt » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:35 pm

My wife and i have been married 6 years. Things have continued to progress sexually, especially in the focus of the anal department. The issue is my wife has slid into only wearing granny panties despite being a very attractive woman. I want her to concede to my panties requirement, but am looking for suggestions for some more extreme underwear. I want this change for her to be confirmation that i own her ass. Any ideas for thongs that would label her a piece of my property? Not a butt plug but maybe something extreme or uncomfortable.

Backdoorlover

Re: Need ideas to put my wife in her place

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:01 am

There are panties that leave the asscrack completly exposed so her asshole is always reachable to use. They don’t seem as comfy as a thong to me. More like normal, sexy panties, missing the part that actually covers anything.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:38 am

A slight twist on this. Not a specific pantie but two panties. My wife will carry a spare pair of panties in her bag, so if I use her ass extensively to the point of her temporarily loosing full control of it and she leaks some cum or poop, she has a spare pair to change into. Knowing she carries spare panties gives her a mental kink and reminds her that she will allow her ass to be 'destroyed' any old time I like.

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:13 am

Look for open back panties. Or buy her some knix or similar period underwear and thongs, crotchless and open back so she doesnt even own granny panties

Lol go though a "phase" wear you like ripping her panties off so all her granny panties are destroyed and just replace them with sexy ones
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:10 pm

Lol dirty wife how many "phases" have you been through... To train your man

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:54 pm

DirtyWife wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:13 am
Look for open back panties. Or buy her some knix or similar period underwear and thongs, crotchless and open back so she doesnt even own granny panties

Lol go though a "phase" wear you like ripping her panties off so all her granny panties are destroyed and just replace them with sexy ones

That made me laugh out loud! Great idea!

xr8ed

Post by xr8ed » Thu May 11, 2023 5:33 am

I've found that leading by example has worked for me. In an effort to get my ex gf to start wearing thongs, I also wore mens versions with her to prove they're not uncomfortable at all. She got used to them quickly and after a few months we cleaned out her drawer of all regular panties leaving her with thongs and g strings only.

With my current gf, she is completely against the idea of ass floss so I suggested for her to go commando instead. Again I started going commando every day and she decided to give it try as well. She's not going to give up underwear completely, but she now goes commando when she's feeling sexy.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri May 19, 2023 2:44 am

ShePrefersIt wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:35 pm
The issue is my wife has slid into only wearing granny panties despite being a very attractive woman.

What helps is buying her thight dresses and skirts to emphasize her great body. Then her granny panties will show visable pantylines and women hate that. She will start wearing thongs very soon.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Oureeace

Post by Oureeace » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:59 pm

When it comes to choosing underwear, it's best to have an honest conversation with your wife about your desires and fantasies. Talk clearly about what you both find comfortable and enjoyable, as well as any boundaries or limits. Always create a climate where both parties feel safe, respected, and willing to participate in any activities or changes.
Geometry Dash World