anal sex before going to the bar

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Karla j 25

anal sex before going to the bar

Post by Karla j 25 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:55 pm

On Saturday I was going to go out with my friends to a bar at night but it was a girls night so I went out without my boyfriend, so I told my boyfriend and he told me that he wanted to have sex before I left, so I tell him that I only have 1 hour and it's time to go to work. I start and start sucking his cock until he tells me that it's enough and that he wants to fuck my ass so I put on lube and we do anal cowgirl and I shake my butt very hard because I want him to cum, but he holds on and I don't know He cums, so he tells me to go back in and suck his dick, I go in and I think he's going to cum in my mouth, but I didn't just want to enjoy a blowjob, so in the middle of the blowjob my friend talks to me on the phone. phone and he tells me that they are on their way to the bar so I tell him that I'll be ready soon, my boyfriend only told me 5 minutes of anal and 5 minutes of blowjob and we finished then he told me he tells me that I got doggy style and he starts me to fuck his anus hard for 5 minutes and then he tells me to suck his dick hard because he's going to cum, so I suck his dick hard, and I suck his balls intensely until he cums in my mouth, sometimes I get I swallow it but this time I spit the cum on his dick haha and we both laughed a lot because of what I did, my boyfriend didn't expect it so I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and put on my thong and pants and i went to the bar with my friends and in the bar i got really horny thinking about my sexy secret i got my ass busted before the bar though i would like to tell my friends haha
Last edited by Karla j 25 on Wed May 10, 2023 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hdean667

Re: Karla j

Post by hdean667 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:54 pm

Sounds like a fun way to start a night out.

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:31 pm

I know the feeling.
I don't wash my dick after my wife and I have had anal sex and we are going out.
Whilst having mundane conversations I'm there with a dick covered in ass juices.
Sometimes I wonder if people can smell it after a particularly messy session.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:59 am

AnalWizard wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:31 pm
I know the feeling.
I don't wash my dick after my wife and I have had anal sex and we are going out.
Whilst having mundane conversations I'm there with a dick covered in ass juices.

No, I don't clean mine either. I wipe any visible dirt off with a tissue, but I like to keep her scent on me, especially in case she wants to suck it later on, my cock should taste of her ass for her. I wash it when I have a shower. I don't avoid washing, just no reason to run off and wash it straight after sex, it would be like rinsing a strip of gum under the tap before you put it in your mouth to chew.

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:51 am

hdean667 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:54 pm
Sounds like a fun way to start a night out.

Yes I love getting my ass broken before a night out it's so hot and fun :P

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:56 am

AnalWizard wrote:
I know the feeling.

I think it's great that you and your wife enjoy anal it must be very exciting for both of you to know that your cock is covered in ass juice while you're in public it's something very sexy

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:03 am

Rimmer wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:59 am
AnalWizard wrote:
I know the feeling.

No, I don't clean mine either. I wipe any visible dirt off with a tissue, but I like to keep her scent on me, especially in case she wants to suck it later on, my cock should taste of her ass for her. I wash it when I have a shower. I don't avoid washing, just no reason to run off and wash it straight after sex, it would be like rinsing a strip of gum under the tap before you put it in your mouth to chew.

I agree that you shouldn't wash your dick until the shower, it's very sexy that your wife tastes her ass on your dick later, I love to try my ass on my boyfriend's dick and he loves it, he always tells me to try the taste of my ass

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:23 am

My woman cleans my cock with her mouth after anal cause she doesn’t want any drop of sperm go to waste. ❤️🔥
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:20 am

Karla j 25 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:03 am
Rimmer wrote:
AnalWizard wrote:
I know the feeling.

I agree that you shouldn't wash your dick until the shower, it's very sexy that your wife tastes her ass on your dick later, I love to try my ass on my boyfriend's dick and he loves it, he always tells me to try the taste of my ass

One time we met at my place before going to a party but I was too horny. haha She sucked me a little, I fucked her ass for a few minutes, put my cock away and hurried to the party. After, we got home and she sucked my cock on the sofa and remarked with a smirk on how I was a dirty boy for not cleaning my cock but kept sucking. I called her a dirty girl for sucking me off anyways and we'll do more of that, don't expect me to wash until we hit the shower. haha

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:19 am

hasani2222 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:20 am
Karla j 25 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:03 am
Rimmer wrote:

we got home and she sucked my cock on the sofa and remarked with a smirk on how I was a dirty boy for not cleaning my cock but kept sucking. I called her a dirty girl for sucking me off anyways and we'll do more of that, don't expect me to wash until we hit the shower. haha

Yes, we sometimes say similar things, it's hot to talk dirty sometimes.