Lube

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Colt1911

Lube

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:35 pm

We use as little lube as possible but recently discovered the quality CBD lube we use on toys and her hole has a numbing effect. I can’t say I notice it but she does, and she felt like it prevented her from having a second anal orgasm recently. I probably enjoy her anal orgasms more than she does.

I thought I’d pass this along to others who may want to try a CBD based lube. Because we need so little lube we’ll go back to water based lube (neither of us like silicone) and good ole fashioned saliva. We’ve never understood why an anal receiver would want to be numb. Mrs Colt wants to feel as much as possible. I’d think everyone in this group feels the same way.

AnalWizard

Re: Lube

Post by AnalWizard » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:51 pm

My miss loves silicon and keeping it deep. No malarkey with sphincter. Just deep and bump. I'm digging into the sigmoid colon.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:03 pm

@Colt1911 I think the numbing gels are good if she's an anal beginner and you have a large cock to work with. It makes it easier for her to take it deeper quicker. Given that, I prefer full sensations. No lube for me since the smell is a major turn-off. I prefer using her spit or mine and feeling all the friction. If she squirts some lube into her ass before the session, that's fine.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:21 am

We have had good luck with coconut oil. There are two types: regular (hardens below 75 degrees F) and fractionated which is liquid regardless of temperature. Over the last few years we've been using fractionated infused with CBD from Foria and have not noticed any difference from regular fractionated oil. CBD is supposed to have health benefits but we have not noticed anything, but no numbing either.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:12 am

We have been using coconut butter since the second time we’ve assfucked and don’t want anything else.

She even uses it to do the blowjob, because she loves the taste and how easy my cock slides down her troat with it.

I think there is no lube for sale that does better then coconut oil. Lube smells chemical, has and off taste and even stings easlily.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Butters

Post by Butters » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:13 am

Very interesting... coconut butter, will give it a try in the future! Never heard of CBD lube.

I had a girlfriend once which never needed lube, saliva was enough - fuck that was hot. I'm also a big fan of using pussyjuice which is dripping over her asshole.
From all lubes for sale i tried - i think around 8 or 10 different brands - all my expartners and I came to the same conclusion: Condomi lu:b worked always the best, so i stopped searching for alternatives. It's waterbased btw.

xr8ed

Post by xr8ed » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:03 am

AnalWizard wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:51 pm
My miss loves silicon and keeping it deep. No malarkey with sphincter. Just deep and bump. I'm digging into the sigmoid colon.

We love silicone too. It keeps her slick the whole day.