Brasilian Butt Lift (BBL)

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

Brasilian Butt Lift (BBL)

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:48 am

Hey there. I don’t know if many know about this plastic surgery, the Brasilian Butt Lift, where they do a lipo suction around the woman’s waiste and her upper legs and use the fat to fill up the ass.

So my sweety is 51 and has 4 kids. Her body suffered from it a lot. So since 2018 she started to do something about it. First step was a breastlift, which was the first step into a frustrating period with a total of 5 breast surgeries before she now finally has her dream boobs.

But somewhere in between she also did a - poorly executed - tummy tuck.

Yesterday we were at her current plastic surgeon, for a follow up on her boobs, and there she discussed her next step.

Liposuction 360 with a BBL

He will suck away all possible fat on her back, at her waiste and her belly. Also on her upper arms and on her upper legs. That fat then gets filtered and reinjected into her asscheeks, to make them bigger and rounder. Her ass will grow and her waiste will shrink.

She wants this because her work scedule prevents her from any other form of shaping. Fitness is impossible for her to fit into her life. I ‘ve introduced her into the wonderfull world of thong bikini’s and thong bathingsuits. Now she wants an ass she can show off, while wearing nothing but a tiny thong. Cause she really wants to show off her boobs topless.

This has been weird for me. At first I was totally against the lipo 360 + BBL because it felt she wanted to do it to please me. But after many talks about it, it’s the other way around. She wants this for herself to because hotter then she’s ever been.

Her words are “I have been a mum my whole life, now I still have time left to be a hot woman”
And meanwhile I did a lot of research on that surgeon’s BBL results. It makes me really look foreward to it. She’s hot already. But this surgery will give her the body of an Insta model.

And I will be looking at that body all the time. Seeing her in sexy dresses, on high heels, working that amazing ass. Do lots of nude shoots with her, bikini shoots, enjoy her in thongbikini at our home pool. And - even more important - use her amazing body for ass to mouth sex every day. I feel like hitting the jackpot. 🥰
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Backdoorlover

Re: Brasilian Butt Lift (BBL)

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:16 am

So, almost two weeks ago she has done the lipo 360 and BBL. So tonight it has been two weeks since I last assfucked her, cause she’s in great discomfort from the surgery.

We both want to fuck, of course, but only now it seems she is getting able to have her ass fucked, if we approach it gently.

Her ass looks much rounder now, looks amazing. Some will still go away but the result is very promising. But also her waiste is much smaller now and her hipline nicely shaped.

Can’t wait to see her try on her skintight dresses.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:21 am

Great to hear things are, excuse the pun, shaping up :) All the best for the last round of semi-celibacy!

Stefan325

Post by Stefan325 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:40 pm

Hi, there,

Speaking of promising results, I'm sure your partner will be thrilled to try on her new form-fitting dresses and feel confident in her body. It's important to support our loved ones in their choices and encourage them to feel good about themselves. In fact, it's always a good idea to take things slowly, especially after an operation. Taking the time to reconnect and adapt to the changes can make the experience even more enjoyable for both of you.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 am

I wasn’t expecting her body to look as fantastic like it looks already, while she’s not even at the final result.

Nothing seems odd, her whole body simply looks like this is how she’s meant to look. Like her true shape got hidden behind some mild layers of fat which kept people from seeing her true form.

I would even say in pure centimeters, her body isn’t changed that much. But in shape the change is undeniable. Her waiste looks stunning, her ass looks very pronounced and full. My cock even has to travel between her butcheeks now, before entering her sweet asshole.

First time I’ve assfucked her again was 2,5 weeks after her surgery and her asshole feels different now. Tighter yes, but especially the extra rubbing of her buttcheeks feels so nice. And the look on her shape, when she’s standing in front of me, bent over, is even better then she already was.

Honestly, I tried talking her out of it on occasions. Seemed a bit drastic to me. But now I feel so gratefull that she did this. Can’t wait to see her in her thongbikini at our pool and topless in thong on vacation. My life keeps getting better, since she’s in it.
Backdoorlover’s quote: