Brasilian Butt Lift (BBL)

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Spiller2006

Re: Brasilian Butt Lift (BBL)

Post by Spiller2006 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:43 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:22 am
That video is very one sided. 🤣

I think that a woman who doesn’t wipe her butt right after a BBL, also didn’t do it before the BBL.

😂 that’s why I said in my experience it was clean but I hear you

Backdoorlover

Re: Brasilian Butt Lift (BBL)

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:02 am

My sweety and I run a business together. And it’s a pleasure seeing her perfect, well rounded ass getting plenty of looks while she works. She herself doesn’t realize how much her ass “grew” but it’s best compared like her boobs have gone from B cups to D cups overnight.

Every pair of pants looks so much better on her. Every dress makes her look supersexy. Her thong bikini’s make her look like an instagram model and I truly can’t wait to go on vacation with her to see her thonged ass shine on the beach.

Even the assfucks feel better now because her thicker buttcheeks rub my shaft more while fucking her asshole. But the most dramatic view is her slimmed down waist because of the liposuction. She now has this true hourglass figure which is simply gorgeous to look at.

She will be 53 in a short time and it is very possible that she has never before been this good looking and sexy. And who benefits from all of this ? 😃
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥