New study on women’s anal pleasure

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
semi-normal

New study on women’s anal pleasure

Post by semi-normal » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:32 pm

From June of 2022:

https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/957479

A key finding:
‘Anal sex’ has long been narrowly defined as in-and-out penetration. But three previously unnamed, but distinct, anal touch techniques also emerged from the study that many women find pleasurable:

40% of women find ‘Anal Surfacing’ pleasurable: sexual touch on and around (not in) the anus.
35% of women find ‘Anal Shallowing’ pleasurable: touch just inside the anal opening, no deeper than a fingertip/knuckle.
40% of women find ‘Anal Pairing’ pleasurable: touch on or inside the anus at the same time as vaginal penetration or clitoral touch.

This is very interesting to me. Many women claim they will never do anal, but obviously a significant portion enjoy anal play. I suspect many of these would be open to penetration if the man would be VERY patient. Many of us guys get so turned on by a woman's ass that patience can fly out the window, but I for one have learned.

Colt1911

Re: New study on women’s anal pleasure

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:25 pm

We’ve enjoyed anal play as you described for many years. Because I’m rather girthy, she swore my cock would never penetrate her ass. We tried many times without success.

Five years ago everything changed. To your point, I never took the intermediate steps like using progressively larger toys. Exercising patience, as you suggested, she adapted to larger toys until it became apparent she could take me.

I have advised newbies on this forum to play with their partner’s ass as described in the study. The anus is a pleasure zone and once she learns how her hole can adapt to larger objects, it will be just a matter of time before anal penetration is possible.

SwedishAnal

Post by SwedishAnal » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:36 pm

Nice

UnicornMom

Post by UnicornMom » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:22 am

I think it depends on the girl. I have friends that say they can’t even feel it when it’s back there. I personal can have an anal orgasm with no clitoral stimulation. So I think everyone is different

Kentish Guy

Post by Kentish Guy » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:33 am

The hardest I’ve seen a woman cum is from anal. She came every minute or so in huge waves…just about the sexiest thing I ever saw.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:25 pm

We’re anal only because she has powerful anal orgasms but doesn’t orgasm during vaginal penetration. She doesn’t have the orgasms as @Kentish Guy described, but she’ll have 2 or 3 orgasms during a session. She used to squirt during anal but that’s tapered off this last year. So many unique dimensions to anal I never experienced with vaginal or oral sex.