swallowing my boyfriend's cum

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Karla j 25

swallowing my boyfriend's cum

Post by Karla j 25 » Tue May 02, 2023 3:49 am

Yesterday my boyfriend and I were having anal sex, and he told me that he wanted to take anal to another level, I asked him what he wanted to do and he told me that he had new ideas for anal, and that he would tell me these days, but for now I he said he wanted to have anal sex with more force and intensity, practically our routine didn't change much, we had anal sex in the anal cowgirl position with a lot of lube and he told me to jump with all my might and he grabbed my buttocks and pushed his dick with all his might, then we both started having intense anal sex, there were a few breaks to suck his dick and put more lube in my ass, but we kept doing cowgirl anal sex. sex. sex for a long time. at which point the anal sex was very rough and then he told me he was going to squirt his cum into my mouth so when the time came he pulled his dick out of my anus and i knelt down and opened my mouth and he squirted his cum into My mouth and I swallowed it, it tasted salty but it's great to do. My boy is happy, it's the first time he's eaten semen, haha. Then my boyfriend told me, you're amazing, Karla, I love you, and he told me that he had more ideas for the future. I am very excited to try new things in anal sex with my boyfriend and I would also like to surprise him with something new
Last edited by Karla j 25 on Wed May 10, 2023 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SwedishAnal

Re: Karla j

Post by SwedishAnal » Wed May 03, 2023 11:19 am

Do you have friends that likes analsex and want a man?

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Wed May 03, 2023 4:10 pm

@Karla j 25 It's a good thing you two are pushing boundaries with anal sex. Lots of fun and new experiences to be had. My favorite women are ones that will beg to swallow my cum when I'm ready to blast. You could try one thing: when he's in your ass and ready to cum, maybe tell him to tell you verbally, then quickly deepthroat his cock (if you can) and let him ejaculate down your throat until his cock is soft. That's my all time favorite way to come especially if she deepthroats well.

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Wed May 03, 2023 11:08 pm

It's a great idea. I will tell my boyfriend when he is fucking my ass. I'm going to tell him to tell me when he's going to ejaculate and to take his cock out of my ass and quickly put it in my mouth and cum down my throat, I don't do much deep throating but I'll try haha and swallow all the cum although I'd like to learning how to deep throat, I know my boyfriend is going to love it and it's a new experience, I'm ready to swallow a lot of cum

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Wed May 03, 2023 11:13 pm

SwedishAnal wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 11:19 am

I have not told my friends that I only have anal sex, but sometimes I have thought about telling them, maybe they like it and it will improve their relationship with their partners and improve their sexuality

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed May 03, 2023 11:17 pm

Learning to deeptroat is all about commitment. My ex took a year to learn, my current sweety two weeks.

To have his cock slide into your troat, you need it first to enter in the right angle. Think about the most straight way his cock can slide into your troat and choose the right position to achieve it.

And believe me, you will feel to great when you feel his balls against your chin.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

SwedishAnal

Post by SwedishAnal » Thu May 04, 2023 10:41 am

Karla j 25 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 11:13 pm
SwedishAnal wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 11:19 am

I have not told my friends that I only have anal sex, but sometimes I have thought about telling them, maybe they like it and it will improve their relationship with their partners and improve their sexuality

Maybe it does let me know if you tell them and how it went

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Fri May 05, 2023 2:41 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 11:17 pm
Learning to deeptroat is all about commitment. My ex took a year to learn, my current sweety two weeks.

To have his cock slide into your troat, you need it first to enter in the right angle. Think about the most straight way his cock can slide into your troat and choose the right position to achieve it.

And believe me, you will feel to great when you feel his balls against your chin.

wow it's good that your wife learned how to deepthroat in just two weeks you must enjoy it a lot, I'm going to tell my boyfriend that I want to deepthroat, I think it's going to be a big challenge to learn how to deepthroat but I want to try it, it sounds great to feel his balls bouncing off my chin im excited to do it i think me and my boyfriend have work to do

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Mon May 08, 2023 9:54 pm

If you guys are trying to spice it up in a more anal related way, a good thing to remember is the foreplay. Give him assjobs where the head of his cock is poking your ass. Sit on his face and tell him where you want his tongue to go.

If he showed you anal and came out to you about his desires then you verbally communicating all of the dirty things you want him to do, and then when he's doing those things verbally communicating how much you like them is garaunteed to make him go crazy.