Piercings

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Good Anal Girl

Piercings

Post by Good Anal Girl » Wed May 03, 2023 2:13 pm

I think some of you will have figured out that I'm a very impulsive person. I like to go with the flow, I like the mystery and the adventure. I like how one decision can change the course of your thinking or actions.

Two weeks ago I booked in to get my nipples pierced and made the snap decision to get my clitoral hood and my labia pierced too!

I'm an exhibitionist slut so the nipple piercings are just perfect. I've stopped wearing bras and started wearing tighter tops. When I was out on Saturday night, I had one too many drinks and I pulled my dress down in the club! So it's really tapped into that slutty side of me.

The clitoral hood piercing seems to have made my anal orgasms stronger. I don't know if it's a mental thing or a physical thing but everything is more intense. It looks so pretty and makes my cunt look even more like decoration.

And then the labia piercings. Fuck. It was a very impulsive, horny, stupid decision. I have two piercings either side. I have four rings which pull on my lips, which clang together. The feel and sound gets into my head when I'm being fucked. The feel and sound keeps me on edge when I walk, when I sit down and have to adjust
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting

Karla j 25

Re: Piercings

Post by Karla j 25 » Wed May 03, 2023 11:26 pm

Anal sex has made me feel like a very sexy woman and I feel more confident in myself knowing that I only do anal and that other girls don't. I like to wear clothes with bare backs and look sexy. I love that my boyfriend sees my pussy while we have anal sex and that neither he nor I touch my pussy is a nice decoration while we enjoy anal, you are a very sexy and special woman who only does anal and your pussy is a decoration, honestly I don't like piercings but it's great that you enjoy anal and enjoy adorning your pussy

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed May 03, 2023 11:52 pm

I love nipple peircings. My girlfriend loves her pretty, bare nipples and doens’t understand why you should ruin them with piercings. 😆😂
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu May 04, 2023 1:26 am

My wife won't do nipple piercings. She had her nose done when she was a teenager way before it was popular, her parents went mad! Later in life she, when she was a business woman and attending board meetings, she had an ornate gold ring commissioned as a 'permanent' instillation, It wasn't usual for people to wear anything other than ear rings to business meetings at that point. But things have moved on now I guess. Proud of her for being a trend setter though.

Coco

Post by Coco » Thu May 04, 2023 3:23 am

I love my nipple piercings. I can do so much with them. And I like do decorate my pussy too so that I can close my lips completely.
I'm happy for you that you love your new piercings.

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Thu May 04, 2023 12:41 pm

Karla j 25 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 11:26 pm
Anal sex has made me feel like a very sexy woman and I feel more confident in myself knowing that I only do anal and that other girls don't. I like to wear clothes with bare backs and look sexy. I love that my boyfriend sees my pussy while we have anal sex and that neither he nor I touch my pussy is a nice decoration while we enjoy anal, you are a very sexy and special woman who only does anal and your pussy is a decoration, honestly I don't like piercings but it's great that you enjoy anal and enjoy adorning your pussy

I'm glad to hear from another woman who adores anal 🥰

I think for me a lot of it with the piercings is making my cunt more of a thing. It's decorated, it's obvious, it's modified and it's empty.

I've never had vaginal so I've more or less always felt like this but there was a switch when I stopped rubbing my clit and started orgasming from anal. I love being in class or walking around campus knowing that I'm anal only, that I have a bit of a reputation

119 and counting

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Thu May 04, 2023 12:42 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 11:52 pm
I love nipple peircings. My girlfriend loves her pretty, bare nipples and doens’t understand why you should ruin them with piercings. 😆😂

Hehe. I felt similar to be honest but after having them done and seeing them/playing with them and seeing guys eyes light up... I feel more powerful somehow!

119 and counting

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Thu May 04, 2023 12:45 pm

Coco wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 3:23 am
I love my nipple piercings. I can do so much with them. And I like do decorate my pussy too so that I can close my lips completely.

Closing my cunt completely has been an incredible feeling. It's a bit of a head fuck, especially with guys who know how to get into my head and play around

119 and counting

Coco

Post by Coco » Thu May 04, 2023 1:25 pm

Good Anal Girl wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 12:45 pm
Coco wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 3:23 am

Closing my cunt completely has been an incredible feeling. It's a bit of a head fuck, especially with guys who know how to get into my head and play around

I defenetly will do that. I have to save some money to do that but it will happen soon. And I'm exixited :)

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Fri May 05, 2023 2:49 am

Good Anal Girl wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 12:41 pm
Karla j 25 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 11:26 pm

I'm glad to hear from another woman who adores anal 🥰

I think for me a lot of it with the piercings is making my cunt more of a thing. It's decorated, it's obvious, it's modified and it's empty.

I've never had vaginal so I've more or less always felt like this but there was a switch when I stopped rubbing my clit and started orgasming from anal. I love being in class or walking around campus knowing that I'm anal only, that I have a bit of a reputation

Just like I'm glad to know that there are other women who really enjoy anal, your pussy must be very sexy with some piercings and jewelry, that's very sexy, and if I agree, it's great to walk in public knowing that I only have pure sex anal