Piercings

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Issyvin

Re: Piercings

Post by Issyvin » Fri May 05, 2023 5:05 am

I had my lips and hood pierced recently since becoming anal only with my boyfriend early this year. I’m so glad I’ve had it done. I was a bit hesitant at first but my bf was very keen and persuaded me in the end. He’s bought me some lovely dangly earrings so I can wear one in my belly piercing and the other matching in my clit piercing with something different in my lip piercings. He says the piercings it looks really pretty especially the belly and clit dangly ones and the way they hand down and move. He’s just ordered a gold padlock which he wants to put on my lip rings to show I’m Anal only now which we are waiting for. The whole piercing and anal only thing really makes me feel naughty and slutty which turns me on unbelievably. Wearing the padlock will be exciting and part of me wants people at work to know that I’m Anal only now and about my piercings and jewellry.

AssBreeder

Re: Piercings

Post by AssBreeder » Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:10 pm

Good Anal Girl wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 2:13 pm
I think some of you will have figured out that I'm a very impulsive person. I like to go with the flow, I like the mystery and the adventure. I like how one decision can change the course of your thinking or actions.

Two weeks ago I booked in to get my nipples pierced and made the snap decision to get my clitoral hood and my labia pierced too!

I'm an exhibitionist slut so the nipple piercings are just perfect. I've stopped wearing bras and started wearing tighter tops. When I was out on Saturday night, I had one too many drinks and I pulled my dress down in the club! So it's really tapped into that slutty side of me.

The clitoral hood piercing seems to have made my anal orgasms stronger. I don't know if it's a mental thing or a physical thing but everything is more intense. It looks so pretty and makes my cunt look even more like decoration.

And then the labia piercings. Fuck. It was a very impulsive, horny, stupid decision. I have two piercings either side. I have four rings which pull on my lips, which clang together. The feel and sound gets into my head when I'm being fucked. The feel and sound keeps me on edge when I walk, when I sit down and have to adjust

:D I think that labia and clit piercings really show that you are an anal girl. For me that is incredibly hot. I have never fucked a girl with any kind of pussy piercing but I can imagine how lucky that sight makes your fuck buddies feel when they are pounding balls deep in your asshole.

I am a bit jealous :D

I have to say that your nick name is spot on!