my boyfriend changed deepthroat for new 69 without pussy stimulation

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Rimmer

Re: my boyfriend changed deepthroat for new 69 without pussy stimulation

Post by Rimmer » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:20 am

Hahaha, I wish my wife's clit got big enough to try some deepthroat on. When she is excited it gets big enough to wank between a thumb and finger, but I don't think am ever going to have the pleasure of choking on it :D She learnt to deepthroat the other year. Just a little bit during BJs as she learnt to control her gag and then for longer and deeper each time. Just make it a little game and don't get disheartened or frustrated . understand that it will take a while and enjoy it. For her, controlling the gag became a sort of fun and challenging game. She just choked, grinned and had another go. Choke, stop, repeat = silly big grin :D

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:25 am

@Karla j 25 is there any chance of him getting his tongue to your ass hole during your 69 sessions? It will depend on your sizes and shapes I guess

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:47 am

Rimmer wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:25 am
@Karla j 25 is there any chance of him getting his tongue to your ass hole during your 69 sessions? It will depend on your sizes and shapes I guess

In the last 69 sessions, he puts his fingers in my ass and buries his nose in my ass, he likes to smell me, we do 69 this way because it is attractive for him to enjoy the view of the pussy and the empty ass, to me boyfriend really likes to smell my ass and put his fingers in me and smell them, but he doesn't suck my ass

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:53 am

Karla j 25 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:47 am
Rimmer wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:25 am

In the last 69 sessions, he puts his fingers in my ass and buries his nose in my ass, he likes to smell me, we do 69 this way because it is attractive for him to enjoy the view of the pussy and the empty ass, to me boyfriend really likes to smell my ass and put his fingers in me and smell them, but he doesn't suck my ass

Ah, OK. I personally love to suck ass, I'll eat an ass out like it's a pussy. I'll eat pussy too, but love rimming. Keep up the deepthroating, some good advice above here from people, you'll get good at it.