my boyfriend changed deepthroat for new 69 without pussy stimulation

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Wed May 10, 2023 5:23 am

a few hours ago I told my boyfriend that I wanted to learn how to deep throat, he was excited about the idea, we had planned to have anal sex, but I wanted to start by sucking his dick and deep throating, but I choked a lot, I told my boyfriend to penetrate my throat deep but I felt nauseous, so they both worked to continue with the blowjob without deep throat, my boyfriend told me karla I have an idea, I told him what was his idea he told me he wanted us to do 69, and I I was thinking why my boyfriend and I had agreed that we will not use my pussy, so I told him, are you going to suck my pussy? We agreed that we will not use my pussy, he told me that he wanted us to get in the 69 position and that he would have a nice view of my empty pussy, while I sucked his dick, I thought it was a very hot and creative idea so I told him wow that's very hot let's do it so we got 69 and I started sucking his dick and he told me that it looks amazing my pussy is a very nice decoration, that made me horny and suck his dick more and I felt that my pussy started to dripping a little that i was horny so we lasted for a while until he told me it was time to fuck his ass hard so i went cowgirl and put a lot of lube on my ass and we started having a lot of anal sex in cowgirl position My favorite because I move and control the rhythm, and then we had doggystyle anal, when my boyfriend felt that he was going to ejaculate, he told me that if we finish the 69 again without stimulation of the pussy, and I said of course I love doing things new so I quickly took the cock out of my anus and we got 69 and I sucked his cock until it cum on my tongue, I didn't swallow the semen I spit it on his cock haha sometimes I like to do that
My boyfriend told me that he really liked doing that variation of 69 and I also liked it, it excites me a lot that he succeeds, he told me that he doesn't know what to call that position and I don't know either, someone knows what it's called,
Last edited by Karla j 25 on Wed May 10, 2023 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Backdoorlover

Re: Karla j

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed May 10, 2023 6:36 am

Hey Karla,

For starters please choose a topic name cause you just keep creating new topics called “karla j” and that will get confusing.

Second it is very hard to read an ongoing text like you write. Please use interpunction and paragraphs to make it more readable.

Then the deeptroat. Don’t force yourself too much, it doesn’t work like that and don’t let him force his cock in. You will only get more gag reflex.

It’s the other way around, you must let his cock slide to the back of your tongue first, the gag reflex will start. Learn to controll it. Take your time. Forcing this will lead to frustration only.

If you can let his cock slide till the back of your tongue, take it a little deeper and again let your body adjust to this sensation. Pulling up your nose, while sliding it, helps opening up your troat.

Google “how to deeptroat” and read up on it. There are many advises to be found. And mostly, have fun doing it and don’t think anyone can do it within a month. 😌
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed May 10, 2023 9:04 am

@Karla j 25 the position you described is “69” except he isn’t licking your pussy. Deep throat may be difficult for you as it is for many women, including my wife. Don’t force yourself if it hurts. Pain is a good warning to prevent possible injury.

@Backdoorcouple English may be @Karla j 25 second language. I was able to read her post and understand the context of her conversation. Correcting someone’s grammar and punctuation can be embarrassing and cause them to stop posting… something I’ve seen you post about before i.e. your desire to see people post more often. I know I wouldn’t feel very welcome posting in another language I had difficulty with if someone criticized my sincere attempt to communicate as effectively as I’m capable of.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed May 10, 2023 9:05 am

Last comment intended for @Backdoorlover

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed May 10, 2023 9:16 am

I don’t think Karla will take my comments the wrong way cause she knows I’m helping her.

I could read it too, but it’s more fun if it not all one text without paragraphs.

Karla, keep enjoying sex and telling us about it. It’s fun.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Wed May 10, 2023 1:34 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 6:36 am
Hey Karla,

For starters please choose a topic name cause you just keep creating new topics called “karla j” and that will get confusing.

Second it is very hard to read an ongoing text like you write. Please use interpunction and paragraphs to make it more readable.

Then the deeptroat. Don’t force yourself too much, it doesn’t work like that and don’t let him force his cock in. You will only get more gag reflex.

It’s the other way around, you must let his cock slide to the back of your tongue first, the gag reflex will start. Learn to controll it. Take your time. Forcing this will lead to frustration only.

If you can let his cock slide till the back of your tongue, take it a little deeper and again let your body adjust to this sensation. Pulling up your nose, while sliding it, helps opening up your troat.

Google “how to deeptroat” and read up on it. There are many advises to be found. And mostly, have fun doing it and don’t think anyone can do it within a month. 😌

I already changed the name, I like to write my experiences, sometimes I take many paragraphs but I just want to describe on the page what I do in sex I am excited to write it on the page that they also like anal

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Wed May 10, 2023 1:42 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 9:04 am
@Karla j 25 the position you described is “69” except he isn’t licking your pussy. Deep throat may be difficult for you as it is for many women, including my wife. Don’t force yourself if it hurts. Pain is a good warning to prevent possible injury.

@Backdoorcouple English may be @Karla j 25 second language. I was able to read her post and understand the context of her conversation. Correcting someone’s grammar and punctuation can be embarrassing and cause them to stop posting… something I’ve seen you post about before i.e. your desire to see people post more often. I know I wouldn’t feel very welcome posting in another language I had difficulty with if someone criticized my sincere attempt to communicate as effectively as I’m capable of.

I really liked doing 69 with my boyfriend, it turns me on a lot that he is seeing my empty pussy all the time
I'm excited, I'll keep trying to deep throat, for the future

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Wed May 10, 2023 1:44 pm

Karla j 25 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 1:34 pm
Backdoorlover wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 6:36 am
Hey Karla,

I already changed the name, I like to write my experiences, sometimes I take many paragraphs but I just want to describe on the page what I do in sex I am excited to write it on the page that they also like anal

Colt1911

Re: my boyfriend changed deepthroat for new 69 without pussy stimulation

Post by Colt1911 » Wed May 10, 2023 8:09 pm

@Karla j 25 have your boyfriend use a toy in your ass during 69. It makes my wife’s pussy very wet and sometimes she squirts.

Backdoorlover

Re: my boyfriend changed deepthroat for new 69 without pussy stimulation

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu May 18, 2023 9:05 am

Hey Karla, how is the deeptroat going ? Making progress ?
Backdoorlover’s quote: