New to plugging

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
xr8ed

New to plugging

Post by xr8ed » Wed May 10, 2023 3:59 pm

New to this forum. My gf does anal and I'm slowly working on reducing the frequency of our vaginal intercourse to nil. It might take a year or two but at this point it's a good 50/50 split

Meanwhile I'm also experimenting with plugging. I had read about people wearing plugs for the whole day or longer, but I had always been skeptical and honestly thought they were just boasting on the internet. Well, recently I purchased a tunnel plug and have slept overnight wearing it for about 8 hours. On another occasion I ran a full day of errands wearing it for 12 hours. I must say the sphincter muscles do get quite sore by the end of the session, and require a few days rest to recover. However, I have noticed it has become much easier to insert the plug now. I will keep probably order the next size up soon.

Anyway. If anyone has any tips on improving comfort to extend my sessions to 24 hours please share. BTW the tunnel plug allows gas to pass so I don't get bloated. However I do need to steal a pad from the gf to line my pants to soak up any fluids that drip out of the tunnel. She doesn't yet know I'm experimenting with plugging. I'm hoping to learn through experience on how to achieve the best comfort and stimulation so I can convince the gf to try as well.

Colt1911

Re: New to plugging

Post by Colt1911 » Wed May 10, 2023 8:17 pm

Mrs Colt uses a thin neck plug. It doesn’t stretch but there’s always that sensation. At a certain point in an anal only relationship, her hole “learns” how to relax and can be easily penetrated when I remove the thin neck plug. The weight in her ass gives a presence that makes her very wet as she always feels it. Also, because it’s not stretching, it’s more comfortable. Some on the forum may recommend silicone for thick toys that stretch. If you want to impress her, get her one these. Nothing says love like a high quality jeweled butt plug!
https://rosebuds.net/en/classic-collect ... 5-o-157_in

Jackson

Re: New to plugging

Post by Jackson » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:07 am

It sounds like you're exploring anal plugging as a way to enhance your sexual experiences. For extending wear times comfortably, consider the following tips:

Start with smaller plugs and gradually increase size to avoid discomfort and muscle soreness.
Choose plugs with a thin neck and flared base for better comfort and safety.
Use plenty of high-quality, body-safe lubricant to reduce friction and ease insertion.