deepthroat week

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Karla j 25

deepthroat week

Post by Karla j 25 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:09 am

Hi guys, yesterday I already started the deepthroat challenge, my boyfriend and I are going to do it for a week, we both decided to work my asses off for a week, to perfect my technique it can be something fun, I think I'm not doing bad at all when he pushes his cock down my throat I try to hold on as long as I can, there are times when I feel the gag reflex but I don't give up and I hold on a little longer and I tell my boyfriend to fuck me harder and I grab his butt tightly, I It's exciting to do that, when I can't take it anymore I hit my boyfriend to make him stop and I suck his testicles and he trembles with pleasure, I swallowed the semen this time, but I'll be varying that I throw the semen in different parts of my body, I will write here how my oral week is going

Backdoorlover

Re: deepthroat week

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:49 am

Believe me. This will be an awesome week for him 😁
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

hasani2222

Re: deepthroat week

Post by hasani2222 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:57 am

@Karla j 25 Hey karla, how's the week of deepthroat bj coming along?

I was out past week on a family trip. I'd have liked to give you tips but I'm sure you've learned a lot on your own. One method I enjoy very much is to have her squeeze my foreskin up into small folds, she will flick her tongue rapidly, getting it wet and kind of suckle on it....then as she goes down the foreskin is retracted...so I feel her throat against my sensitive cockhead. It's an amazing feeling as your lips will be on his groin, nose in his pubic hair and tongue reaching to lick his ballsack. It's a great technique that I'm sure he'll enjoy if you want to try.