Doing it right...

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
AnalEngineer

Doing it right...

Post by AnalEngineer » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:43 pm

The one thing I haven't seen discussed is nature's little joke. That if a man is laying the pipe properly, the vagina loosens up causing less pleasure for the man. However the opposite is the case for anal. Which leads me to believe that nature intended the ass to be the fun hole, and the pussy to be the baby making hole.

Thoughts?
DMs welcome

xr8ed

Re: Doing it right...

Post by xr8ed » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:45 pm

My experience has been the opposite in that the sphincter loosens as the session progresses to the point that it holds a gape on its own at some point. She can squeeze her muscles and clamp down on the shaft but my experience is they always loosen up when they relax.

I'm sure everyone's body is different but despite people claiming anal doesn't cause permanent damage, my partners have all gotten "looser" from engaging in anal regularly.

And yes, I do agree the vag is for reproduction and the ass is for sexual pleasure.

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Doing it right...

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:20 pm

AnalEngineer wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:43 pm
The one thing I haven't seen discussed is nature's little joke. That if a man is laying the pipe properly, the vagina loosens up causing less pleasure for the man. However the opposite is the case for anal. Which leads me to believe that nature intended the ass to be the fun hole, and the pussy to be the baby making hole.

Thoughts?

My wife and I agree completely. We were having sex for about four years when we tried anal. My wife's vagina had already become very loose. As soon as we tried anal, we both knew this was how sex was meant to be.

The fact the vagina tends to get slack, especially if a woman gives birth, while the rectum seems to loosen only to the degree to accommodate her man's cock is like nature telling us the rectum was meant for pleasure sex, while the vagina serves the purpose of reproduction.

Below are some threads that discuss this:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18574&p=26526&hilit ... cle#p26526

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18407&p=25337&hilit ... cle#p25337

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7113&p=24466&hilit= ... cle#p24466

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5178&p=23772&hilit= ... cle#p23772

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5407&p=21704&hilit= ... cle#p21704