Biological basis for anal sex

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
hdean667

Re: Biological basis for anal sex

Post by hdean667 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:15 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:20 pm
@hdean667 my smart ass answer is the sphincters are muscles and muscles should be exercised, so anal sex can improve fitness… at least sphincter fitness!

Yeah, that isn't fitness. Fitness, in an evolutionary sense, is getting your genetics passed into the next generation. The more kids you have the higher your fitness. It has nothing to do with prowess, strength, or anything like that. You can be a little guy getting sand kicked in your face by the muscleman. If you have more kids your fitness is higher than his.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:48 am

hdean667 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:15 am
Colt1911 wrote:
@hdean667 my smart ass answer is the sphincters are muscles and muscles should be exercised, so anal sex can improve fitness… at least sphincter fitness!

Yeah, that isn't fitness. Fitness, in an evolutionary sense, is getting your genetics passed into the next generation. The more kids you have the higher your fitness. It has nothing to do with prowess, strength, or anything like that. You can be a little guy getting sand kicked in your face by the muscleman. If you have more kids your fitness is higher than his.

My reply was purely sarcasm and not based in evolutionary science. I’ve been told many people are offended by sarcasm and off color humor, so sincere apologies to anyone who was offended. You can’t be too careful these days with political correctness. It’s eliminated humor as we once knew it.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:46 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:48 am
hdean667 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:15 am
Colt1911 wrote:

My reply was purely sarcasm and not based in evolutionary science. I’ve been told many people are offended by sarcasm and off color humor, so sincere apologies to anyone who was offended. You can’t be too careful these days with political correctness. It’s eliminated humor as we once knew it.

Not remotely offended. I just thought you were getting it wrong. I majored in zoology in high school - lots of college courses - and my speciality is herpetology. I am also an atheist and very much accustomed to arguments from people who know nothing of evolution. Consequently, my sarcasm meter on the topic is rather poor. You would not believe the ignorance that pours out of ignorant people about evolution - even people who accept it as true are very poorly schooled on the matter.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:16 pm

@hdean667 I’m not smart enough to come close to getting questions about evolution right OR wrong. I happen to believe in both evolution and a supreme being so I hope that doesn’t make me a knuckle dragging Neanderthal in your world. Opinions, on the other hand, are like assholes….
everyone has one, and to expect everyone should share the same monolithic opinion and perspective is totalitarian and will ultimately lead to a very boring and uninspiring society. I’d be careful criticizing those who believe in evolution but lack the knowledge you possess. I’d never judge you on a subject you’ve had little exposure to. Conversely, everyone should welcome information from experts as a way to learn and grow. This is my first post that has nothing to do with anal sex. Apologies in advance to anyone who believes I’ve violated the rules of the forum (another example of my sarcasm).

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:38 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:16 pm
@hdean667 I’m not smart enough to come close to getting questions about evolution right OR wrong. I happen to believe in both evolution and a supreme being so I hope that doesn’t make me a knuckle dragging Neanderthal in your world. Opinions, on the other hand, are like assholes….
everyone has one, and to expect everyone should share the same monolithic opinion and perspective is totalitarian and will ultimately lead to a very boring and uninspiring society. I’d be careful criticizing those who believe in evolution but lack the knowledge you possess. I’d never judge you on a subject you’ve had little exposure to. Conversely, everyone should welcome information from experts as a way to learn and grow. This is my first post that has nothing to do with anal sex. Apologies in advance to anyone who believes I’ve violated the rules of the forum (another example of my sarcasm).

You are not an knuckle dragging Neanderthal in my world. Most of my friends are theists and I only know a few atheists personally. While I find it irrational to believe in a deity I understand it is difficult to overcome how you were raised. So I never fault someone for being theistic until they push it on others. Those are the people I detest.

I like the general demeanor you have expressed her, FYI. It it quite rational.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:49 am

hdean667 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:38 am
Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:16 pm

You are not an knuckle dragging Neanderthal in my world. Most of my friends are theists and I only know a few atheists personally. While I find it irrational to believe in a deity I understand it is difficult to overcome how you were raised. So I never fault someone for being theistic until they push it on others. Those are the people I detest.

I like the general demeanor you have expressed her, FYI. It it quite rational.

Thanks. There’s another member who insists his experience with anal is the only relevant and accurate representation. He’s attacked others, so I’m not his exclusive target. He is the antithesis of inclusion, but I’ll just ignore him rather than be forced off the forum as he has likely caused others to do. I look forward to exchanges with you and others. Have a great weekend.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:50 am

You have a great weekend, as well.

Backdoorlover

Re: Biological basis for anal sexg

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:58 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:49 am
Thanks. There’s another member who insists his experience with anal is the only relevant and accurate representation. He’s attacked others, so I’m not his exclusive target. He is the antithesis of inclusion, but I’ll just ignore him rather than be forced off the forum as he has likely caused others to do. I look forward to exchanges with you and others. Have a great weekend.

This so childish, especially coming from a man 10 years older then me 🤣😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:29 pm

@Colt1911 and @Backdoorlover , please refrain from anymore personal attacks on each other. Moderator warning that I will need to take action if this continues. Leave it, move on, don’t engage. More than enough room here for everyone.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:40 pm

Exactly. We are few, let just use this space in peace.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥