Transition toward normalized anal sex

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
AnalEngineer

Re: Transition toward normalized anal sex

Post by AnalEngineer » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:15 pm

@Ozzy marriage for love has only been a recent development. Also,in my experience, women do not love their partners, they love what their partners provide. Even if it's only the way their partner makes them feel. That's the source of the emotion. Also a side note, I have heard theories that oxytocin have a similar effect on female brains as serotonin has on males.
DMs welcome

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:31 pm

AnalEngineer wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:15 pm
@Ozzy marriage for love has only been a recent development. Also,in my experience, women do not love their partners, they love what their partners provide. Even if it's only the way their partner makes them feel. That's the source of the emotion. Also a side note, I have heard theories that oxytocin have a similar effect on female brains as serotonin has on males.

That's ok, I'm aware true romantic love can't be completely selfless, which doesn't mean it's 100% selfish either.

I think in the long run the person will start to feel a true affection for you, not just the things you provide her with. As long as you're a good and decent person.

analcomeonly

Post by analcomeonly » Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:49 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:35 am
I still think there's something beautiful and special about romance. Falling in love, being special and getting reprocity. It's not just about sex, biology, hormones and animal instinct. Yes, our animal instinct will lead us to have sex with multiple partners, but is it all there is? Just fucking without any emotional bond to anyone?

There is a deep meaning in bonding with another person, having shared experiences, and supporting one another's needs. In sickness and in health. I've been 30 years married to one woman and I'm pretty confident we'll make it another 30. I'm incredibly lucky to have her.

Now here I'll get a bit controversial, and I don't expect everyone to agree with me: I believe that for (many) people it isn't ideal to have a single lifetime sex partner. It breeds boredom and laziness. Moreover I think most people can have a responsible sex fling without endangering their main emotional relationship. (Especially when that relationship is well-established and healthy. There's a big difference between allowing your partner to have a fling when you're 15 years into a happy relationship, versus doing so 6 months in.) At the risk of a strained analogy: Even if pizza were your favorite food, you wouldn't want to eat only pizza for the rest of your life. You need some variety to appreciate how awesome pizza is. It is very possible to work all this out in a consensual manner and not threaten marriages; this is more the norm that I think we're evolving toward.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:58 am

analcomeonly wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:49 pm
Ozzy wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:35 am
I still think there's something beautiful and special about romance. Falling in love, being special and getting reprocity. It's not just about sex, biology, hormones and animal instinct. Yes, our animal instinct will lead us to have sex with multiple partners, but is it all there is? Just fucking without any emotional bond to anyone?

There is a deep meaning in bonding with another person, having shared experiences, and supporting one another's needs. In sickness and in health. I've been 30 years married to one woman and I'm pretty confident we'll make it another 30. I'm incredibly lucky to have her.

Now here I'll get a bit controversial, and I don't expect everyone to agree with me: I believe that for (many) people it isn't ideal to have a single lifetime sex partner. It breeds boredom and laziness. Moreover I think most people can have a responsible sex fling without endangering their main emotional relationship. (Especially when that relationship is well-established and healthy. There's a big difference between allowing your partner to have a fling when you're 15 years into a happy relationship, versus doing so 6 months in.) At the risk of a strained analogy: Even if pizza were your favorite food, you wouldn't want to eat only pizza for the rest of your life. You need some variety to appreciate how awesome pizza is. It is very possible to work all this out in a consensual manner and not threaten marriages; this is more the norm that I think we're evolving toward.

Yes, I understand that. In my opinion, though, it's not good to have a over indulgence in your sexual/marital life. Sex is a very important part of life, but we should take care not to let it dominate the whole of our lives. We shouldn't live just for the sake of sex. Sex, though it's very important, is not the main goal of life. We should strive for a higher purpose, a deeper meaning, a spiritual awakening. I know each one will have their own ideas about life, but they should also understand that there's the planting, and there's the harvest. I don't want to sound like I'm preaching something, but it's the way I see it...