Any straight guys received anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Rimmer

Any straight guys received anal?

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:08 am

Any men here considering themselves straight who have ever received anal from another man? If so what were the circumstances, how did it come about. How did you find the experience and why do you consider your self straight still?

Tanvir Rahman Emon

Re: Any straight guys received anal?

Post by Tanvir Rahman Emon » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:33 am

I am straight. But recently I'm having fantasy to receive anal from an old guy, though I don't have feeling for men. I won't like to do kiss or any affectionate act, only have fantasy to receive rimming, fingering and finally penetration. I haven't done it yet, so I am still anal virgin.
And I think you can be both straight man and anal receiver as long as you aren't interested toward men.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:25 am

Tanvir Rahman Emon wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:33 am
I am straight. But recently I'm having fantasy to receive anal from an old guy

Interesting that you fantasise about an older guy, why older, do you know?

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:45 am

I had many male/male anal sexual encounters in my teenage years, with three different friends, both giving and receiving. We basically took turns fucking each other. This continued for several years. Eventually, we moved to another part of the country, and I never had any other experiences like this. If the opportunity had presented itself, I know I would've continued doing so. The friends that I experienced this with were "best "friends" types. As we matured and our sexual desires began to blossom, like many kids do, we would talk incessantly about sex. Whenever we could get our hands on a Playboy or Penthouse magazine, we would naturally drool over the pictures. As time went on, we started masturbating together. Leaving out much at this point, just suffice it to say that eventually we moved on to having anal sex with each other. Again, leaving out much, I found those experiences very pleasurable, and I look back on those times with fondness. To those who may wonder, at no time did I ever lose my interest in girls. There was never any affection or romance in these encounters, just sex. At the time, we were just trying to relieve our raging hormones, but I realize now that we as humans are very sexually versatile creatures and can enjoy many different types of sex without having to wear a title or a label. I have been happily married for over forty years, but in the last ten years or so, I've thought that it would be nice to have a male friend to play around with when the mood strikes. That would be the best of all worlds to me.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:24 am

@amorous945 I can relate to a lot of what you say; masturbating together and the like. I was one of the first in my year to be able to ejaculate, I remember wanking in a clearing in the woods for a friend who hadn't yet been able to cum. I had asked him if he wanted to see what it looked like, and he said yes, so I jerked myself of as he watched. I have sometimes wondered if we should have taken it further, just for the experience. I remember later, when all my friends were capable of cuming, wanking competitions at sleepovers - in hindsight lads should see who can stay the longest not who can cum the fastest :lol: In my 20's a straight friend did ask me if I wanted to have sex with him, just for the experience, but I didn't fancy him at all, I mean to the point of not wanting him inside me nor me in him, so I politely declined. It is one thing not fancying men but wanting to try the experience of a cock in your ass (or mouth) with a friend, I imagine it's great fun; but when there is something about a person that actively repels you sexually, it's a hard barrier to cross. Then I got married - which is great, not complaining about that. Thanks for sharing. My encounter in the woods would probably have run a similar course to your storey had it developed.