Trans woman/femboy

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
iLoveSmallTits

Re: Trans woman/femboy

Post by iLoveSmallTits » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:57 pm

I would not ignore the femboy after sex.
In my dreams, I would really love that person, with a real and deep relationship. And I would be so curious how my friends would react, when e.g. we go to the sauna together and they see the small dick... I would act as if it would be completely normal. (How it should be!)

However, in my fantasy, this small dick must never ever get hard or cum.
It must always be a little limp dick, even during loving sex.

gaybttm

Post by gaybttm » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:14 pm

AnalWizard wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:15 pm
I like the idea of
1. pounding that ass and wanking that hard cock.
2. Pounding that ass and neglecting that hard cock.
3. Pounding that ass and tormenting that limp cock.
4. Pounding that ass and neglecting that limp dick.

All scenarios end with me cumming deep inside regardless of if that cock cums, and then the femboy sucking me completely clean.
Subsequently I go about my business.. Ignoring the femboy.

;) That’s literally so hot

gaybttm

Post by gaybttm » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:45 pm

iLoveSmallTits wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:57 pm
I would not ignore the femboy after sex.
In my dreams, I would really love that person, with a real and deep relationship. And I would be so curious how my friends would react, when e.g. we go to the sauna together and they see the small dick... I would act as if it would be completely normal. (How it should be!)

However, in my fantasy, this small dick must never ever get hard or cum.
It must always be a little limp dick, even during loving sex.

You should definitely look for femboys and cross dressers or even trans woman in the beginning of transitioning

iLoveSmallTits

Post by iLoveSmallTits » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:34 am

gaybttm wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:45 pm
You should definitely look for femboys and cross dressers or even trans woman in the beginning of transitioning

But how to find them?
And how to find one of them who would also be into this? (And would not want to transition further?)

AnalEngineer

Post by AnalEngineer » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:01 am

iLoveSmallTits wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:34 am
gaybttm wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:45 pm

But how to find them?
And how to find one of them who would also be into this? (And would not want to transition further?)

Head up to the Pacific northwest, they're everywhere and thirsty.
DMs welcome

analcomeonly

Post by analcomeonly » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:12 pm

gaybttm wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:45 pm
I was wondering how many of you men would be willing to have anal sex with a trans woman or a femboy… Cause it’s obviously AO in that case and many men I know enjoy the feeling of not having to do vaginal at all.

And what would be your criteria? The more feminine the better? Limp/hidden penis?

Moment of vulnerability here...before I met my wife I hooked up with several trans women and cross dressers. For me, sexual attraction is all about the secondary sex characteristics: Lack of body hair, feminine face, thin bones, nice makeup and clothing. My favorite was feminine, bottom only, enthusiastic kisser, with a small limp cock tucked away in her panties. Some of the best sex ever (and all anal!) but unfortunately none of the trans women I met were very relationship-oriented so never got beyond the hookup stage.

iLoveSmallTits

Post by iLoveSmallTits » Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:32 pm

Interesting.
Last edited by iLoveSmallTits on Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Butters

Post by Butters » Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:04 am

I would consider myself as very open-minded, so why not give it a try?
"Feminine" behavior and looks would be necessary to be sexually attracted to the trans woman or femboy. The more the better.
You never know until you tried it 🤷‍♂️

ShyBiGuy214

Post by ShyBiGuy214 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:11 pm

gaybttm wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:45 pm
I was wondering how many of you men would be willing to have anal sex with a trans woman or a femboy… Cause it’s obviously AO in that case and many men I know enjoy the feeling of not having to do vaginal at all.

And what would be your criteria? The more feminine the better? Limp/hidden penis?

For me this is an ultimate fantasy. I'm not into guys at all, we are too hairy and rough and gross beings. But I do like cock. And even with women, pussy is hot but anal feels so much better and is way more pleasurable. A true femme/Trans checks every box for me. Everything feminine which is what I'm attracted to but with a cock. I'd want to be the top but theirs is still there to play with and give them pleasure.