How big a toy can you take girth wise?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Ausernameiguess

How big a toy can you take girth wise?

Post by Ausernameiguess » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:41 am

I was curious about y'alls "abilities" ;) .
How thick a toy can you take?
What is your goal?

Biggest one i've taken is 2.6 inches in diameter. I don't really have a final goal but right now i'd like to work up to being able to take 3 inches in diameter.

Rimmer

Re: How big a toy can you take girth wise?

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:54 am

With an inflatable I trained up to 5" but remember this is not an accurate guide to a solid toy as inflatables will squish a bit as they come out. At the moment about 4.5 inches with my current inflatable, it's shape means it pops out when it gets to about that size.
With a glass butt plug I sometimes use one that is 2.6 inches (67mm) - Anything around 2.5 inches and you are in the ballpark for fisting. This is why I use it, as well as it being fun, I know that if I can take it I am good to go for my wife to fist me.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:39 pm

Mrs Colt likes a 2” glass plug. It gives her the stretch she likes but no interest in going larger.

Alexfun

Post by Alexfun » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:16 am

I'm currently taking a 7cm (2.75in) diameter butt plug.
As most plugs, It has a thin neck (4cm) so it doesn't fall out.
I recently bought a leather thong to keep dildos in place, for long-term wearing. It works well but is not so comfortable.
Keep looking for a better one...